Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oh Mr. Catfissshhh...

WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
One bomb, two countries, three people injured!

Cat bombed T.J, James and I all in one hit! Thanks for the awesome selection Cat! We all appreciate very much!

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice TRI bomb!!! Way to get it done Cat!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    nacho nacho mannn. i wannna be a nacho mannn
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Damn Dustin, you unloaded!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    nacho nacho mannn. i wannna be a nacho mannn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dOZAc3Ohi4
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Thanks Dustin, some of those will be enjoyed immensly and billed under enjoyment on home soil!
    gotta admit. never got into Star Wars. I'm more of a family guy, south park, friends, how i met your mother sorta guy. i'm cool
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    jliu:
    gotta admit. never got into Star Wars. I'm more of a family guy, south park, friends, how i met your mother sorta guy. i'm cool
    How I met your mother is one of our faves too! Hoping this is the last season, so we can finally know who the dang mom is.
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    How I met your mother is one of our faves too! Hoping this is the last season, so we can finally know who the dang mom is.
    Seriously! I am so sick of looking at those yellow umbrellas. I need to know NOW
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    Seriously! I am so sick of looking at those yellow umbrellas. I need to know NOW
    Lol, couldn't agree more.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    Boo to you for wanting a good thing to end!You must be eating a big bag of "sandwiches"
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Pretty massive hit, even for Catfish.
    Direwolf:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    Boo to you for wanting a good thing to end!You must be eating a big bag of "sandwiches"
    it's too bad we don't all live closer to eachother. I would totally have a HIMYM and cigar night. No sandwiches though. Just some... Panda Express
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    it's too bad we don't all live closer to eachother. I would totally have a HIMYM and cigar night. No sandwiches though. Just some... Panda Express
    Panda Express?! Bro are you sure your Asian?
    Nice flippen hit BTW
    come visit and you'll find out -_- V
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    Lol, "sandwiches". I just want to know who the mother is. I would totally be ok if it kept going after they revealed her! And Jiunn, HIMYM cigar herf... Best idea ever!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Thanks again cat for a hell of a bomb. Can't wait to kick back with James and Nikki once he is stateside and enjoy a few of these!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Thanks again cat for a hell of a bomb. Can't wait to kick back with James and Nikki once he is stateside and enjoy a few of these!
    No worries, I tried to put a bit of mild-full in there for you guys. Smoke them up, and save a few.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    Panda Express?! Bro are you sure your Asian?
    Nice flippen hit BTW
    Panda Express = Smoking an AF Curly Head. You're like "sweeeeet Jiunn Food/Arturo Fuente................mannnn this sucks" BTW Robin hassssss to be the Mother.
    ohh. I see what Steve was saying now. PI. word.