Home Non Cigar Related

boots

13»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    The Kid:
    Needs the Belt buckle first, Nice boots,, got me a pair of some Black Snakeskin Tony Lamas
    i already have the hat... dont like the hats as much.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    So Matt, you've had ample time to break your boots in...how do you like them? And what are your thoughts on the heel? I imagine it all boils down to preference, and I prefer a lower profile walking heel. Anyway, let us know your thoughts thus far. Enquiring minds want to know and all that hoopla.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Nice boots Kuzi! what kinda hat do you have?
    Oh yeah...these came in today. I spent a lot of time doing research and narrowing down what I liked. Ended up with a pair of Anderson Bean S1105, American bison vamps, hybrid sole...love the colors and stitching, it's a shame you don't see the upper with jeans on. I put these on out of the box and right away felt like they were made for my feet.

j0z3r:
    So Matt, you've had ample time to break your boots in...how do you like them? And what are your thoughts on the heel? I imagine it all boils down to preference, and I prefer a lower profile walking heel. Anyway, let us know your thoughts thus far. Enquiring minds want to know and all that hoopla.
    love em. wore them last night. they just fit. no break in needed. the heel is good. when my wife has on her 7 inch heels it gets me back up to her level. it only took a little bit to get used to it. though the first time i went into my kitchen with them on i looked down at the counter and asked my self why it seemed so far away.
    taythegibs:
    Nice boots Kuzi! what kinda hat do you have?
    dont have one. wont get one.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Damn....i need a new pair of boots... Lost the heel on my Ariats after 10 years, and the Lama's I bought were garbage...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Calfskin Ropers are my fav for all round use and comfort,, Heres my Dress Boots
    sk
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    2 years in and comfortable!image
    Nice. Ostrich?
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    j0z3r:
    Nice. Ostrich?
    Yes sir they are ostrich
    stowggie:
    j0z3r:
    Nice. Ostrich?
    Yes sir they are ostrich
    Thought I saw quills. Two days with my boots, and I'm sold...I don't think I'll ever go back to wearing Vans again, these are way more comfortable.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    j0z3r:
    stowggie:
    j0z3r:
    Nice. Ostrich?
    Yes sir they are ostrich
    Thought I saw quills. Two days with my boots, and I'm sold...I don't think I'll ever go back to wearing Vans again, these are way more comfortable.
    Going to look for a nice pair of boots tomorrow. Hope I find some that I like...
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    New Boots:
    im scared
    not you boots but yes new boots haha
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    smoke em if you got em:
    New Boots:
    im scared
    not you boots but yes new boots haha
    Dont care, still scared. #TrustNobody
    smoke em if you got em:
    j0z3r:
    stowggie:
    j0z3r:
    Nice. Ostrich?
    Yes sir they are ostrich
    Going to look for a nice pair of boots tomorrow. Hope I find some that I like...
    i had some very good luck online. just make sure they have a free return shipping policy if they dont fit right.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Finally found a pair that I wanted to buy...man I thought spending 170 on a pair of Jordans a few months back was a lot til I started shopping for boots...I plan on having these bad boys for a long time!!

• bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Those are sharp!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I can't say anything about cowboy boots but for an awesome set of boots, Belleville offers amazing american made comfortable boots. I take em to the carrier and wear them on the flight deck and they are incredibly comfortable
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    smoke em if you got em:
    Finally found a pair that I wanted to buy...man I thought spending 170 on a pair of Jordans a few months back was a lot til I started shopping for boots...I plan on having these bad boys for a long time!!

I have the identical boots about ten years now. Comfy. Buy them a size too large
    webmost:
    smoke em if you got em:

I have the identical boots about ten years now. Comfy. Buy them a size too large
    you sir have good taste!
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    smoke em if you got em:
    webmost:
    smoke em if you got em:

you sir have good taste!
    +1
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    These are my cold weather motorcycling boots. I bought them big so I could have lots of air and wear thick socks. Biggest mistake you can make is lace up boots -- that will cut off blood and freeze your feet. Got to have air. Keeps them tootsies snug down to single digits. Plus in real brisk weather it gives me room to tuck my pant legs into the boot shanks. Had them ten years now. If you get into weather like I do, then be sure to apply some sno-seal or similar. The soles are super gel cushion comfy. Good boots cost, but they last forever.