Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I was Bigfn Blindsided!!

SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
So Steve and I were talking a week or so ago as we sometimes do. I was telling him about my father in law and cigars he likes to smoke. Steve offered to send some sticks for my father in law to try. Right there I should have picked up that he was up to something, but I didn't think he would be hitting me after the nuclear warhead he sent to us Visalia guys so I played along. I get home from work tonight to find that I need to replace my mailbox and front door. I opened the box and find that Steve used this opportunity to smack me around again. Damn you Scuba Steve!!! Thanks for the awesome sticks!!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ooooo. that OSOK is deeeelish. Had it yet? I really liked it. It was my first camacho ocho.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    ooooo. that OSOK is deeeelish. Had it yet? I really liked it. It was my first camacho ocho.
    I have yet to find these down here in So Ca.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    I haven't yet, really excited to light it up.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Um have you had one yet Mr. Reyes?
    what's a good philipino restaurant in the bay area Daniel? If I get more OSOK, I'll for sure send you one dude. aint nothin but a lumpia baaabayy
    bigfnsteve:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Um have you had one yet Mr. Reyes?
    No comment. lol
    answer my question!
    jliu:
    answer my question!
    lol. Well, I haven't been up north in years, so I wouldn't know. But being that you're in the bay, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a Filipino restaurant. I have to drive over an hour for the nearest one :(.
    jliu:
    what's a good philipino restaurant in the bay area Daniel? If I get more OSOK, I'll for sure send you one dude. aint nothin but a lumpia baaabayy
    Leta go to the pi bro I`ll take you to some goooooodd places.. head to cebu get some lechon then pompanga for some sesig... soo goood
    those are all in the bay area? and Daniel, did you just basically tell me to Yelp it? you... kind man you.
    jliu:
    those are all in the bay area? and Daniel, did you just basically tell me to Yelp it? you... kind man you.
    No they are not in the bay area... well theres parts of them in the bay area :p
    man. A northern pacific trip is still on my list. I want to do a Washington, Oregon, and Vancouver trip. I think we should do it
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Leta go to the pi bro I`ll take you to some goooooodd places.. head to cebu get some lechon then pompanga for some sesig... soo goood
    You wanna talk Filipino food, talk to this big FN dude. I forgot that he's basically a Filipino .BTW summer month, he offered to take you straight to the source. PI = Philippine Islands.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Smokindaddy:
    So Steve and I were talking a week or so ago as we sometimes do. I was telling him about my father in law and cigars he likes to smoke. Steve offered to send some sticks for my father in law to try. Right there I should have picked up that he was up to something, but I didn't think he would be hitting me after the nuclear warhead he sent to us Visalia guys so I played along. I get home from work tonight to find that I need to replace my mailbox and front door. I opened the box and find that Steve used this opportunity to smack me around again. Damn you Scuba Steve!!! Thanks for the awesome sticks!!

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy or a better BORK. Ya did good, Steve.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Thanks Marty!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842