Home Ratings & Reviews

AF Queen B

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
j0z3r:
Very nice. I'm a fan of the Queen B. Let us know what you think when you put fire to it.
To anyone who has not tried this cigar yet, it is a fairly reasonably priced Fuente with all the quality and taste that you would expect from an AF.
It is definitely worth trying.

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    I got 2 of them at the local B&M for 6 dollar but Im sitting on them for a while
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I did the same as Rob... seeing as which we were there buying them at the same time LOL. I smoked one tho... Good stick with a bunch of flavor.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Vision:
    I did the same as Rob... seeing as which we were there buying them at the same time LOL. I smoked one tho... Good stick with a bunch of flavor.
    Have you checked your mail Peter? ; )
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Have you had the King? I actually enjoyed the King a lot more. The queen was far too bland for me. The King was a bit more flavorful. Both were IMO were lacking, though they looked really nice. I'm just not a fuente lover. I mean sure I like an anejo and opus but IMO they really shine with the work of arts.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Haven't had the king.
    Next time I'm in Portland, I'll have to swing by Cascade and see if they have any.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    My opinion is quite the opposite, I found the King B to be quite bland and boring. I like the rosado wrapper on the Queen, Fuente rosados hit me just right.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    0patience:
    Vision:
    Have you checked your mail Peter? ; )
    Yes =) I am keeping yours and passing on the one I bought. I think yours has some age on it.

Strike that. I am smoking both!!
    j0z3r:
    My opinion is quite the opposite, I found the King B to be quite bland and boring. I like the rosado wrapper on the Queen, Fuente rosados hit me just right.
    lol
    0patience:
    Haven't had the king.
    Next time I'm in Portland, I'll have to swing by Cascade and see if they have any.
    yeah that is where I got mine. I got suckered into it after not liking the queen all that much.