Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Dad Pass **Home again**

12346»

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Ok so here is my take on the left and puts on the right .......
    Thanks again for letting me in on this pass.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    kingjk729:
    Ok so here is my take on the left and puts on the right .......
    Thanks again for letting me in on this pass.
    Thank you bro.Really.... Thank you man. Thank you to all the great guys who took part in this pass. I was talking to RobGreen about it today and its amazing its been out 2 months now flying around the US. So cool.... I am speechless....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I really have no words to say how grateful I am to call you guys friends and brothers. I am touched. I came home to find the package waiting for me on the door step. My wife wasnt home yet and I had my little guy and needed to get him his bottle. I put the package on the table unopened (I told Liz I would wait till she got home). It was surreal. I sat there and looked at my son and thought. When I sent this out he was still a month away from entering our lives. Now.... I couldnt imagine a day without him. I thank everyone involved for the signatures and the awesome cigars. I am going to use the box to put little memories in as we grow together. My first entry into the box is a GoF empty tube. I got the cigar from The Kid and smoked it a few days after his birth. Kid suggested a note be put inside the tube. I just hope I have the words to say to a child now 9 weeks old and I am already so proud of him. Again. Thank you all.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Sweet Pete!!! Enjoy!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations. Thank you so much for letting me participate in this awesome celebration of your sons birth. Great idea on the note in the tube. A cigar smokers message in a bottle.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Maybe for the next new dad pass Pete, you can just send your son and we will all take turns raising him? Congrats on an awesome pass.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    james40:
    Congratulations. Thank you so much for letting me participate in this awesome celebration of your sons birth. Great idea on the note in the tube. A cigar smokers message in a bottle.
    +1