Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You'd think i'da learned by now

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
I did a small trade recently with Allsmokedup and Robertgreen30. Just a 3 for 3 trade - no big deal, right? I explained to these brothers that I'm not one of the big guns on the forum so it was to be just a small trade.

Well, Robertgreen's end will be here tomorrow and that's cool but he's making some ominous sounds in his recent posts. I'm a little concerned.

Allsmokedup, on the other hand, has blown me out of the water already. I woulda thought I'd know that none of the BORKS can count but I guess I forgot. I'll try to post pics later. I've sorta been waiting for Allsmokedup to chime in with a post but maybe he's on vacation or something. Anyway, I'll update this with pics later...

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Okay, here's the latest skinny... First, Allsmokedup hit me hard with his end of the trade. Here's what I was expecting: image

And here are the hitchhikers he sent along: image

WOW!! Thanks a million, Bro. You are one generous BORK. There are a number of sticks there that I'm looking forward to trying.

And then, along comes Robertgreen30's half of our trade - a day early, by the way - and again, here's what I was expecting: image

And here are the hitchhikers: image

Thanks very much, Rob. You're another generous BORK and I appreciate the yummy sticks.

So, I think I've learned my lesson. I'll sit back and think seriously before I try to instigate another trade. Seems that nobody around here can count anymore.

Thanks again, guys.

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    You are very welcome, sir. You sent me an extra LPH in the package, thanks! Is it a Rojo? I wanted to try that one for a while.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Oh you said 3 for 3, I'm sorry I don't know how to count, my bad. Enjoy bro and smoke'em up
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    allsmokedup:
    You are very welcome, sir. You sent me an extra LPH in the package, thanks! Is it a Rojo? I wanted to try that one for a while.

I believe it's a Rojo - if memory serves me correctly. Hope you enjoy it.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Good job guys! You deserve it Marty!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice hits!! I don't think even mr Sleeveplz can count lol we just throw it in till we think we're at that number