Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Daughter Is Giving Away A Knife Set **We Have A Winner**

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587

Edited 7/08/2012...I will be sending the winner some of my dog rockets or what you guys call yard gars as a bonus gift

OK brothers and sisters got another knife give away but this time you are gonna have to put your thinking caps on to win it. This give away is open to all brothers and sisters...you must also be on the good traders list. I will leave this open until midnight 7/10/2012.

My Son in-law, daughter and grand daughter are driving my car out here for vacation. When James vacation time is up he will fly back and then in a few weeks myself, Angie and Lilli will do a little road trip back to TX. So in honor of their arrival here Angie decided to have a give away. All you have to do is guess the correct time and day that I receive my long awaited hug and kiss from Lilli.

To help you come up with the correct answer here are the details:

First you get one and only one guess. They depart Katy TX on 7/10/2012 at 6pm PST. They will make one motel stop in Phoenix AZ. I am sure with a 3 year old they will make periodic stops to stretch their legs and to eat. They also will not exceed the legal speed limit. They will be on Interstate 10, 5 and 80 with their final destination being Citrus Heights CA. Their start time and arrival time are in PST. Please make sure you use am or pm when posting the time. The one that nails it or comes the closest without going over wins the following 5pc Fishing Cutlery Set

Good luck to everyone

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Nice! the family is comin home! love it... we're herfin before you leave brother! great contest!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Nice contest but too much work for my brain. Good luck all. Fantastic knife set. I have lazy brain today.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    robbyras:
    Nice! the family is comin home! love it... we're herfin before you leave brother! great contest!
    I sure hope we get a chance to herf. maybe I can get Hays to join us, you know he leaves in Oct for Europe...I think Germany

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    I sure hope we get a chance to herf. maybe I can get Hays to join us, you know he leaves in Oct for Europe...I think Germany

someone say herf?! what?? lets herf. herf lets
    jsnake:
    Nice contest but too much work for my brain. Good luck all. Fantastic knife set. I have lazy brain today.
    You could always use the wife's brain

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Thanks for the contest and here is my guess, 7/12/2012 5:20 pm pst
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Thanks Mike, I am going to say 9pm 7/13/12. Congrats on getting to see your family!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks Mike, I am going to say 9pm 7/13/12. Congrats on getting to see your family!!!
    Thanks Mike. I'm going to say the same thing
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    thanks for the contest/- 7/12, - 10:30 pm
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, Ok, Jiunny, if WE win, I want the filet knife!!! OR, you could just "price is right" me by going 9:01pm!
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, Ok, Jiunny, if WE win, I want the filet knife!!! OR, you could just "price is right" me by going 9:01pm!
    Thanks again Mike. I'm going to say the same thing per usual.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    7/13/12 1:37 am. Thanks to you and your daughter for another fine contest.
    MTuccelli:
    jsnake:

She is pregnant and the baby is stealing all her brain cells. I am thinking about putting together a guess here. I could really use that knife set.
    jsnake:
    MTuccelli:
    jsnake:

She is pregnant and the baby is stealing all her brain cells. I am thinking about putting together a guess here. I could really use that knife set.
    And how is momma doing? Babies can do that to them.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    8:09pm on the 12th
    MTuccelli:
    jsnake:
    MTuccelli:
    jsnake:

And how is momma doing? Babies can do that to them.
    Doing good. Still fighting nausea but not as bad. Trying to survive the insanely hot summer.

I will guess 8:00 am on 07/13/12
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

I didn't know that... I'm not as hip to the forum news as I used to be... let's pick a date... I'll make the drive up... maybe we can get Bombay in on it too... throw some dates out that work for you and I'll do my best to accommodate...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    We can't even count and your making us do some real math? Man that's tough!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    We can't even count and your making us do some real math? Man that's tough!
    Well if it is to tough for you I could make the math easier and sell you one, but where is the fun in that.

robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

I didn't know that... I'm not as hip to the forum news as I used to be... let's pick a date... I'll make the drive up... maybe we can get Bombay in on it too... throw some dates out that work for you and I'll do my best to accommodate...
    Will do Rob, maybe you could do a special edition cigar chat with all of us there. I would even consider offering some of my sticks up for a few give aways

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Hmmm. 7/12 8:12 pm
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    7/12 @ 7:02 pm. Boy its like guessing which blade of grass will grow a millimeter fastest.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Scarlin. You may want to specify am or pm.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    7/12 6:22 p.m.....love to cut some fish!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Mike's at it again, thanks for the contest. I could really use that, so here we go. My guess is 7/13/12 at 11:15 pm.
    MTuccelli:
    OK brothers and sisters got another knife give away but this time you are gonna have to put your thinking caps on to win it. This give away is open to all brothers and sisters...you must also be on the good traders list. I will leave this open until midnight 7/10/2012.

My Son in-law, daughter and grand daughter are driving my car out here for vacation. When James vacation time is up he will fly back and then in a few weeks myself, Angie and Lilli will do a little road trip back to TX. So in honor of their arrival here Angie decided to have a give away. All you have to do is guess the correct time and day that I receive my long awaited hug and kiss from Lilli.

To help you come up with the correct answer here are the details:

First you get one and only one guess. They depart Katy TX on 7/10/2012 at 6pm PST. They will make one motel stop in Phoenix AZ. I am sure with a 3 year old they will make periodic stops to stretch their legs and to eat. They also will not exceed the legal speed limit. They will be on Interstate 10, 5 and 80 with their final destination being Citrus Heights CA. Their start time and arrival time are in PST. Please make sure you use am or pm when posting the time. The one that nails it or comes the closest without going over wins the following 5pc Fishing Cutlery Set

Good luck to everyone

Just a reminder this is open to all brothers and sisters no matter what post count you have, you must however be on the good traders list.

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I say.... 7/12 5:53PM..... nice little ride...
    So far we have 11 taking a shot at this....you all still have a couple days to get in on this. my daughter convinced me to sweeten the pot. So I will be sending the winner some of my dog rockets or what you guys call yard gars.

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    7/12/12 2320 hrs.

congrats on getting the family time! I know it means a lot to you, brother.