Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got bombed!

interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
So, I'm headed to sea today for a few weeks, and my wife sends me an email that I got some cigars in the mail...

I wasn't expecting anything, so I obviously got bombed.
I am having my wife take pictures for me, and she's going to put them safely into my humidor.
As I get the photos out on the ship, i'll post them up... Internet is considerably slow out here, so I'll do what I can when I can

She wasn't able to identify who sent them, so whoever it was, thanks! I'll be sure to give a proper appreciation once i see the pics

-Robert

Comments

• interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    so here are the pics my wife took
    I can't read the signature, but I'm having my wife save the boxes for some future counter attacks!

Another!!!

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    This is the work of the good doctor
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I do believe I recognize the signature of the Back Cracker!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Oh man - those are some great hits!!!
    whoever sent those bombs, nice work!! And good luck figuring out who sent them, Robert.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice BOMB!!! Congrats
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice hits, stay safe.
    So I get an email from my wife.
    She tells me 4 packages showed up full of cigars on Saturday.

All I can say is wow! She is going to take pictures for me later, so i'll get those up here once I get them
    So for the folks that sent these, thanks a ton... the generosity here amazes me
    I don't know how i'm going to repay everyone LOL

-Robert
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    interpim:

All I can say is wow! She is going to take pictures for me later, so i'll get those up here once I get them

-Robert
    Repay us by building that humi! Glad they made it!!!!
    interpim:

-Robert
    You build your humi and filling it won't be a problem!! Best to you and yours!
    My wife sent pictures of the hits today... all i can say is OMG! you guys are way to generous. I feel guilty now for not building that humi before LOL. I'll have to set aside time when I return from deployment to build it now.

-Robert
    interpim:
    My wife sent pictures of the hits today... all i can say is OMG! you guys are way to generous. I feel guilty now for not building that humi before LOL. I'll have to set aside time when I return from deployment to build it now.

-Robert
    Awesome!!! Honored to be apart of this!! Great work everyone!
    Bigshizza:
    interpim:

-Robert
    Awesome!!! Honored to be apart of this!! Great work everyone!
    BIG +1 to this. Great hits guys!
    Robert, those are some awesome cigars you got!! But I'm thinking you might have to build something for your wife too since she's handling all these packages for you, hah!

Stay safe, brother!

(PS - I can't see the pics directly, had to copy and past the URLs into my browser. Can anyone else see them directly on this post or is it just me?)
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Nice hit brothers! Rob, better start buying the cedar. cant wait to see it
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    This is like a carpet bombing. Is that humi going to be big enough or will you have to build two?
    Stay safe bro
    Oh my, Oh my, I'm going to return home in a couple weeks to a crater where my house used to be. My wife emailed me today and said that 5 more packages arrived
    I thought you guys were finished LOL

So, now I'm trying to figure out how i'm going to get my wife to store these properly until I get home.
    Luckily I had an empty humidor that I was seasoning when i left for sea a few days ago, but you guys have managed to fill that one and my main one to the brim!!!!

Again, I don't know what to say other than you guys are freaking incredible people...
    I don't know what I did to deserve this, and I'm pretty sure I don't LOL
    I'll be recovering from shell shock for a while, i'm sure!
    As usual, i'll post pics when my wife takes them.
    -Robert
    Bwahahahahahahaha! What a great collaboration!!!
    Here are the pictures of the mayhem!

-Robert
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Finally got there :) I'm glad to see you getting destroyed bro you deserve it!
    haha pure Madness. Nicely done, fellas.

And if she's running out of room in the humis, have her throw the "overflow cigars" in plastic tupperware containers with some of those humi pillows. Should keep them good for a few weeks until you're back.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nice work fellas, always love to see a Squid get smacked around, just don't tell Dan I said that, lol.
    Yeah, as far as overflow goes, I told my wife to put the ones that won't fit into a ziploc baggie with the humi pillows. I'm back home in about a week and a half, so they'll be fine. I'll definitely have to play some cigar tetris when I do see them. I know my main humi has a lot of room being taken up by a bag of beads I could have placed better.

Far as the squid comment goes... I'll let it slide for now LOL. My brother was a Marine, and I understand the issues you guys have :)
    -Robert
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Hahahahahha this thread rules
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    marineatbn03:
    Nice work fellas, always love to see a Squid get smacked around, just don't tell Dan I said that, lol.

But us Squids just float around and crap on all of the other Marine life...
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:

LMAO
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:

LMAO
    You know why they put marines on navy ships right? ............................................Because sheep would be TOO obvious!!!!.,............................................(only kidding, love you guys)
    I got home from my little trip to sea for a couple weeks, and got to survey the damage that you guys did.

You guys have successfully filled up the two humidors I have, and one was empty before.
    Now I have a long list of people to thank, and a few ideas on how to retaliate

So, for the 11 folks that sent things, I now have 10 addresses O.o
    One of you was sneaky and put my address as the return as well.

Justin Hewey
    Gibson
    Ken Light
    Mike Williams
    George Galvin
    James Scott
    Vision
    Redneck Mafia
    Mmccartney
    Paul (Iontc)

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for your generosity.
    Some of the payback is going to take me a little while considering I only have a few more days at home before I deploy

But believe me, it's going to be tactical nuclear war!

-Robert
    Man, don't sweat any retalliation! Seriously, the only thing we want to see is that humi get built!
    mmccartneydc:
    Man, don't sweat any retalliation! Seriously, the only thing we want to see is that humi get built!
    Second that!! Follow the Dr's orders..
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    I'll third that; the motion carries!

Seriously though Robert, no retaliation is necessary - just enjoy the smokes and keep us updated on the "new humi build" once you get back.
    Take care and stay safe.
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    I'll third that; the motion carries!

Seriously though Robert, no retaliation is necessary - just enjoy the smokes and keep us updated on the "new humi build" once you get back.
    Take care and stay safe.
    I'll be back around April next year, my wife and I plan on buying our first house when I return.
    Once I get my woodshop set back up, i'll definitely build something...
    Being that I designed that humi about 2 years ago, I may change the design a bit. I think I can do some things a bit better considering the design I had wouldn't be able to open without scraping the bottom of the door on the floor or shelf it sat on.
    I'll keep you guys updated on what I come up with, and again thank you all :)
    -Robert