Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Please HELP!!!! NOW WITH PICS

2»

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Done. Was I too late? I think I might've missed it by 16 minutes, but it looked like you won!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    looks like I'm too late for this... you win? *huuugs*
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    gave ya a like Jake ~ Spencer Workman
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    According to Lajon Witherspoon himself, Jsnake won with over 60 likes. He's getting his VIP ticket package. Congrats, Jacob! And thanks to all who helped him win.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Congrats on the win, too late to help you out though.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    I think I saw these guy open for Metallica about 10 years ago, they are a short bunch of fellows if so. Shows our age if you aren't down with the new Justin bieber songs lol.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I won and thank you all. I will draw a name from all my cigar loving friends who helped out. Actually I will have my son do it. I am out of town so I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday and send out something by Friday depending on my schedule.

Thank you all. You have no idea how excited I am.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    jsnake:
    I won and thank you all. I will draw a name from all my cigar loving friends who helped out. Actually I will have my son do it. I am out of town so I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday and send out something by Friday depending on my schedule.

That's awesome Bro! freakin sweet!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jsnake:

Shhweeet!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    jsnake:

congrats Jake hope ya have a blast
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Hayblet:
    jsnake:

congrats Jake hope ya have a blast
    +!@#@#$!@$123412341235312515

glad you won dude...glad ccom could help, that's friggin awesome
    My 2 year old son picked a name out of all my cigar friends who helped. All non cigar people were excluded. Larry aka Ogre was the winner and will be getting his package this weekend. I wish I could send you all something. Still waiting to win the Powerball though. I will reward you all with some cool pics.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jsnake:
    My 2 year old son picked a name out of all my cigar friends who helped. All non cigar people were excluded. Larry aka Ogre was the winner and will be getting his package this weekend. I wish I could send you all something. Still waiting to win the Powerball though. I will reward you all with some cool pics.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    Cool deal man. Enjoy the show.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I have more pics with the band on my camera but I need a new camera cord. So here is a few from my iPhone. Enjoy and thanks. These guys were amazing and super cool. Coolest thing of all - LJ just moved to KC and gave me his number so we can get together for a cigar when the tour ends.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    this is awesome! looks like you had a great time!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Very cool! I had the pleasure of seeing Sevendust once at a festival in Tulsa, OK. It was a fairly intimate setting but not that intimate. They put on a hell of a show. Looks like you enjoyed. Congrats.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Jake the celebrity, I know a superstar. Nice.....