Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trades with Robby and Joe

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
1st up...set up a trade with Joe for a couple stick I was running low on...and he snuck in a 91 Perdomo ESV on me!!! That's one of the smokes I check for at every B&M man...and now I got some Avo's and Magnums to get to, along with the ESV maddy which was on my to try list

Next up is Robby...whom got mine first, then decided to lay the smash down....

Excellent selection of a few favorites, and many I've been wanting to try for a while now.

Pleasure doing business with you guys, thanks a bunch.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Glad they got there my friend... sorry about the MOW SP... I thought for sure I had one... If one turns up, it's yours... btw, I had one of those Tat Mexican Experiments last night and it was quite a ride...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    robbyras:
    Glad they got there my friend... sorry about the MOW SP... I thought for sure I had one... If one turns up, it's yours... btw, I had one of those Tat Mexican Experiments last night and it was quite a ride...
    I'm a huge fan of the SA wrapper, so I'd imagine I will dig it for sure. I have not had most of these man, great package.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    catfishbluezz:
    robbyras:
    I'm a huge fan of the SA wrapper, so I'd imagine I will dig it for sure. I have not had most of these man, great package.
    nice! You'll like that Rodrigo too... good stuff
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Gotta love the esv's nice hits!