Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rip's Destruction Journal

amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
So we all know Rip aka "The Most Interesting Man in the World" has decided to go on a month long vacation for some much needed R&R and spiritual enlightenment. Well before he left he must have had time to pop into the post office and mail out a package because he lit my @ss up. My man busted me up and straight rolled out, lol.

Rip, hope you're enjoying your vacation. I am truly thankful for the amazing smokes you sent. You weren't lying when you said "you will know what to smoke while I'm gone."

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Freakin amazing!!
  • jon00jonjon00jon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Since I only put this in the what did I get thread, I'll put it here too. It deserves the recognition.

I got this package a bit ago. The sender, a great gentleman of the forums.
    Ok, since amz posted, you know it was Rip.
    It was one of those packages that absolutely takes your breath away when you open it and see what is in it. It all stemmed from trying to help. Which I love to do.
    Once he found what he needed, I made a joke about finders' fee. I was kidding. He wasn't.

To say that this is a prize package is an understatement. I will admit, I did the pee pee dance when I saw it. LOL!
    Note the Davidoff.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    WOW! Thats too cool for school. I can't wait until Rip returns and starts the reviews again.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Rip is finkel finkel Is Rip.... Lol
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604

Glad the packages reached to the destinations without any haste. Please enjoy the smokes. I also had couple other packages but couldn't post them because my overloaded DPO mailing system and the next military flight wasn't available. I left them in my office. When I return to Nicaragua I will mail them. I wanted to share some Cuban but for the strict regulation I couldn't do it.

Andy and Tony...thanks for being so generous and I appreciate your friendship. Just wanted to share something with you. Now I am going to for a Turkish coffee and cigar to enjoy the view of Bosporus straight. The only ancient, classic city in the world- situated both in Europe and Asia continent. My heart and soul is in peace and I am truly coated with happiness. I will post Diary from Istanbul with pictures soon.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Enjoy Andrew you are a well deserving dude!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Wow that looks good but what do you start with?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I knew this day would come. Very nice selection of cigars Rip. Andrew you lucky guy, which one did or are you going to start with?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Rip is legit... freakin amazing hits
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Wowza! Royal Robusto is making a statement. Rip's good peeps, bombs or not.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Who is tho Rip character? He isn't playing fair with high quality ammo like that. Amazing hits.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Rip, enjoy the R&R!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    RCY Cigars:
    I knew this day would come. Very nice selection of cigars Rip. Andrew you lucky guy, which one did or are you going to start with?
    Yes it was a tough one but I started with the Avo XO Maestoso the other night. Man was it good. Acutally that was only the 2nd Avo I've had. The other was one you sent me. I'm thinking Padron or Viaje next weekend or maybe both.

Rip, sounds like you're having a good time. Nice to hear.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    amz1301:
    RCY Cigars:
    Yes it was a tough one but I started with the Avo XO Maestoso the other night. Man was it good. Acutally that was only the 2nd Avo I've had. The other was one you sent me. I'm thinking Padron or Viaje next weekend or maybe both.

Rip, sounds like you're having a good time. Nice to hear.

Nice choice, I had one a week or two ago. That was a very good learning experience for me. I don't think you can ever go wrong with a Avo. Enjoy the rest of your cigars. If you could, let me know what you think of that Davidoff? Whenever you get around to it....