Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just trying to help a newbie

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
This is what you get when you try to help a stranger. All I did was offer to make a trade with a newbie BOTL last year, OchoZacho. And I gave him a few tips on navigating these threads. Who would have known that he kept my address. Oh well, I'll recover. But it looks like I may have had a hand in creating this demon. I see he has been harassing others on this forum, what with bombs and trades, and who knows. My apologies to any unsuspecting recipients of this madness.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Pretty cool on his part to remember you! Guess you never forget your first huh? Nice hit!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    See, some of you forum veterans need to remember that the newb you helped out and hit him first, remembers.
    You may have forgotten and it.
    But that first welcome bomb from a forum member is usually not forgotten by the recipient.
    Those are the ones that take planning. It may take a while for that retaliation to go into action, but the thought of return fire is rarely far from their thoughts. LOL!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I was being a little facetious, O. I did the same to my first sponsor. LOL
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Funny....you trained him well, he was the first person to help an contact me. Funny thing is....you never know what noob is going to step up to the plate and raise hell. Gotta love this place, honored to call him a friend now.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Great Borkism and sticks !!!!