Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Some stuff to trade..

HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
Hey guys... So, some of you know this already, but I'm counting down the days until I fly out on a one-way ticket to Europe and travel around for a bit. With that in the works, I've been smoking down my humidors, and not really buying much but singles here and there. On the one hand, I've been smoking some GREAT cigars I'd otherwise be putting off, but the end result is that I'm running out of stuff I actually want to smoke these days. Soooo, I'm looking to trade out some stuff! I will add to this list later, but right now I know I have the following:

7-8 JDN Antano DCs, various sizes (plus a 5pk sampler of all the sizes)

In terms of what I'm looking for, I like smaller ring-gauge (no 60s please) smokes; stuff like Padilla '32, '48, Tatuaje, Illusione, Gran Habano Vintage 2002, B&A Mooch, and plenty others (feel free to ask).

Also, I will be the first to admit I don't have the best track record with trades - I'm a horrible procrastinator (in this regard, anybody I might've forgotten about, please remind me) in sending packages out. In this case, I am seriously looking to trade these out, have boxes at home, and will ship first if need be.

Let me know if interested, eh?