Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

tune in now! to the O O O O OCHOOOO!

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Total surprise hit from Zach. I'm just starting to know Zach (which has been every bit awesome) and what do I see when I get home last night? A package from Zach! This one is dear to my heart fellas. I am going to make a point of having every single one of these cigars while reading this book. Orrrrr. Nachino, you wanna read it to eachother before night night time? hmmm??? Thank you so much Zach. Awesome Awesome hit my friend!

imageimage

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    You've been Zachasmacked!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Awesome hit Zach, now if only that book could help with Jiunn's pic taking ability!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Another brother slapping Jiunn? Nice! Perhaps I'll join in? Really nice hit Zach!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    How do you manage to spell my name wrong five min ago and then all of a sudden right?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ju,ju. Nice hit Ocho!:-)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    How do you manage to spell my name wrong five min ago and then all of a sudden right?
    Did I? My bad, I definitely know how to spell it. I was probably typing too fast and didn't pay attention. I won't let it happen again. Are you taking note of everyone that spells your name wrong and making a hitlist? Wait a minute, you keep calling me shaft. Screw it, I'm going back and editing every post with your name in it and really effing them up. I'll teach you for calling me out.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Did I? My bad, I definitely know how to spell it. I was probably typing too fast and didn't pay attention. I won't let it happen again. Are you taking note of everyone that spells your name wrong and making a hitlist? Wait a minute, you keep calling me shaft. Screw it, I'm going back and editing every post with your name in it and really effing them up. I'll teach you for calling me out.
    ROFL!! This is better than the comedy channel.
    A bit like Tim Conway and Harvey Korman.
    Shaft. South park tmi
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Zach is a good brother. That's a really great bomb. For the record Jiunn, your name is saved in my phone dictionary so it is always spelled right.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    You've been Zachasmacked!
    that is officially the new name of Zach's hits.

another great hit, and another gesture that speaks volumes about Zach's character.
    dennisking:
    Zach is a good brother. That's a really great bomb. For the record Jiunn, your name is saved in my phone dictionary so it is always spelled right.
    For sure Dennys. Zach is a great stand up dude. I'm looking forward to the weekend where I can light up some of those cigars Zach gave me and read that book.

you hear that folks? Dennys put my correct name in the dictionary. That is ruv I tell you. I suggest you all to follow his ruvly example.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    very cool Zach.
    great hit ... you're just taking out BOTLs left and right this week. VERY NICE!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    For sure Dennys. Zach is a great stand up dude. I'm looking forward to the weekend where I can light up some of those cigars Zach gave me and read that book.

you hear that folks? Dennys put my correct name in the dictionary. That is ruv I tell you. I suggest you all to follow his ruvly example.
    hahahahaha