Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shot in the dark

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
anyone know where i can get an Oliva MB2 of have one they are willing to trade? I have a MB1 and MB3 (thanks to SleevePlz) and I was hoping to review all 3 on my site... plenty to trade... thanks!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Cigar Loft in Walnut Creek might have some. Probably worth giving them a call. Ask for Steve
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    Cigar Loft in Walnut Creek might have some. Probably worth giving them a call. Ask for Steve
    Really? do they have some "secret" stock? they have a ton of MB3 tough... may head down there later this week... lemme know if you wanna grab a smoke...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    If The Robbyras is needing the MB2, then The Robbyras will get an MB2. My B&M put a box out last week. I grabbed some already, but I'll go back and grab some more.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    If The Robbyras is needing the MB2, then The Robbyras will get an MB2. My B&M put a box out last week. I grabbed some already, but I'll go back and grab some more.
    Jesus....that place is epic dude.....
    jliu:
    If they do grab me one brohem
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    Really? do they have some "secret" stock? they have a ton of MB3 tough... may head down there later this week... lemme know if you wanna grab a smoke...
    ya dude. they have a "secret back stash" give em a call dooder
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    you got it man
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    you got it man
    Thanks, III is one of the few oliva I really dig, along with the v lancero. I'd love to try the I and II...I always dig to see if I can find one hiding at a shop