BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:
    Catfishbluezz....he deserves it....moving, do not bomb...yeah

I like it.... good guess.
    Rick is smarter then that.... He saw what I did to Mike a few months back
    HAHAHAHA...

I love you, Dustin... but if you think Rick's scared to bomb you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Nope....and I'm not scared to recruit 10 noobs to assist LMAO ;)

Hey Fish Cat, lol. You can do all the recruiting you want. All I'll say is, the proof is in the pudding my friend. Do your research, I've been here actively since last year while in Germany. I didn't recuit a soul when I did my initial run while in Germany. And I bombed the states, Canada and a few abroad with gifts. And that was before my alias The Young Gun came to life. As for recruiting, that's funny. I did that once, just for fun. I think Mike may remember that, lol. Catty, I like your style. Your new address is your comfort zone. For as, no one has it YET, lol......

Anyways, no one has guess correctly and Jiunn. You are one helmet short on getting on the short bus, lol...

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:

HAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey Fish Cat, lol. You can do all the recruiting you want. All I'll say is, the proof is in the pudding my friend. Do your research, I've been here actively since last year while in Germany. I didn't recuit a soul when I did my initial run while in Germany. And I bombed the states, Canada and a few abroad with gifts. And that was before my alias The Young Gun came to life. As for recruiting, that's funny. I did that once, just for fun. I think Mike may remember that, lol. Catty, I like your style. Your new address is your comfort zone. For as, no one has it YET, lol......

Anyways, no one has guess correctly and Jiunn. You are one helmet short on getting on the short bus, lol...

Yeah both you a$$hats I remember and remember well!!!!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Ken light.. Trident. Enfidel.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Lots of fun watching this one.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    JHewey:
    Ken light..Trident. Enfidel.

Fixed it.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:

HAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh i know Rick...I pay close attention... And if you haven't noticed, I liked to stir the pot a bit lol
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Anyone guessed Andrew Dzikoski yet? He does have EVERYTHING right at his fingertips!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    whatever. I'm gonna go back to I don't care anymore. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE! CAPS ARE OK IN THIS SITUATION. I AM OK WITH IT. YOU ARE OK WITH IT. GOD IS OK WITH IT!
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62

jliu:
    whatever. I'm gonna go back to I don't care anymore. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE! CAPS ARE OK IN THIS SITUATION. I AM OK WITH IT. YOU ARE OK WITH IT. GOD IS OK WITH IT!
    <BR>
    <BR>

Ahhh, the baby needs attention, lol.  He is right QUITTER, LOL, Stick out tongue [:P].....

The Young Gun:

jliu:
    <BR>
    <BR>

Ahhh, the baby needs attention, lol.  He is right QUITTER, LOL, Stick out tongue [:P].....

who are you? new guy? no... not quite new. is this the "old" ricky rick?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Young Gun:

jliu:
    <BR>
    <BR>

Lol, this is getting interesting.....

No correct answers as of yet.....

STOP THIS. it's like I dont care. I care. I dont care. I care. I need a hug...
    jliu:

Post whore^^^^^^^^, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

i think Rick wants to play patty cakes june like my dog
    I am not liking this. at all. i'm going to eat my falafel sandwich now to calm down.
    jliu:
    I am not liking this. at all. i'm going to eat my falafel sandwich now to calm down.
    Dont be stealing my food....made some amazing raosted garlic and red pepper hummus last night.
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Only with you, enjoy this while it lasts. This playing hide and go seek thing your doing with your addy, lol. Eventually it will come to the light.....
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Only with you, enjoy this while it lasts. This playing hide and go seek thing your doing with your addy, lol. Eventually it will come to the light.....
    It's all good...I like playing with bears Rick.... The first time was fun...the second will be grand
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    My guess would be Lakota72, stand up brother plus he just got promoted to Capt.

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Redtailhawkoz or lilwing. Just pulling names out of my butt. Lol
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Has anyone mentioned Rudy, that guy has to be considered!
    All wrong so far. I'm late, so because of that. The Three Stick Wonder just turned to Four. Here is the hint. His avatar is old, yet he is young. Good luck....
    jliu:
    go away
    You first Mr.Asiand, lol..
    Looks like this puppy will land today. Last hint, he lives in Connecticut. I know Jiunn was waiting on this, lol...
    RCY Cigars:
    Looks like this puppy will land today. Last hint, he lives in Connecticut. I know Jiunn was waiting on this, lol...
    Cooch?
    I already won in my mind. I win
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Cooch?

We have a winner, thanks for not giving up on Cooch36, like some Jiunns of the world, lol. Now, since you are in the middle of moving. Whenever you send that addy my way. I will send you your winnings. Thanks everyone for playing. Catfishburgular won, lol.

Oh yeah, don't think I forgot all the smack you talked. There will be another box following your winnings for sure, lol. You shouldn't have won, lol....
    I knew I'd win. easy peasy