Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bandyt09, owes me a porch.

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
So I buy a bundle from bandy. A 20 ct of 3 Siglo Gran Habanos.
It's all good, they are the old ones and a price I can afford. LOL!

But then the sombeach bombs me in the process. WTF?
Now, not only do I have to rebuild the damn porch, but I also have to re-do my wish list.

Thanks!!

Here's the bundle of 3 Siglos

And here are the goodies that tagged along. YUM!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Wasn't me, the mailman must have done. EVERYONE around here knows I don't bomb people, it's just not my thing...............................
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Above and beyond. Really messed up my wish list though. LOL!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Lie lie ban ban bad bad!
    0patience:
    Tony, in all honesty, I was more than happy to do it. I had to leave something on your wish list because now I have your addy..................
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very nice, those Kristoffs look delish!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Todd, how could you go and bomb an unsuspecting brother like that? I would never do such a thing. Some people.
    SleevePlz:
    Todd, how could you go and bomb an unsuspecting brother like that? I would never do such a thing. Some people.
    Tony, you would never do that? I have evidence to the contrary. I will give you until my kids go nite nite before I post such evidence for all to see.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, you would never do that? I have evidence to the contrary. I will give you until my kids go nite nite before I post such evidence for all to see.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. You must have the wrong guy.
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tick Tock Tick Tock
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tick Tock Tick Tock
    I heard he likes nachos
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very delicious smokes right there!!:-)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice hit!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Tony, he was just makin room, now he's got space for 10 more! Look at it as "you were doing HIM a favor!!!" LOL
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    0patience:
    Todd's imfamous 20ct humi strikes again! Those older GH Siglos are delicious...enjoy em!
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    Todd's imfamous 20ct humi strikes again! Those older GH Siglos are delicious...enjoy em!
    I told him if he can wait til the end of next month, they'll have 3 years on them. Let's see if they make it........lol. I sure hope he doesn't smoke all 20 of them before then. Based on the head start I hope some get to the 5 year mark.
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    I told him if he can wait til the end of next month, they'll have 3 years on them. Let's see if they make it........lol. I sure hope he doesn't smoke all 20 of them before then. Based on the head start I hope some get to the 5 year mark.
    Do you have more of em? I'd love to have 10 or 20 more? I smoked thru 3 mazos of em in 6 months of last year!
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    Do you have more of em? I'd love to have 10 or 20 more? I smoked thru 3 mazos of em in 6 months of last year!
    That actually was the last of them. I din't want to pop the mazo for just one as I really don't smoke them frequently so Tony did me the favor of taking the whole mazo, and thus the temptation, of popping it for just one smoke and then having the all the singles laying around. Sorry, if I did, they would have been yours.
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    That actually was the last of them. I din't want to pop the mazo for just one as I really don't smoke them frequently so Tony did me the favor of taking the whole mazo, and thus the temptation, of popping it for just one smoke and then having the all the singles laying around. Sorry, if I did, they would have been yours.
    No problem my friend. I'm gonna go check my old source to see what's left there. I wish I'd have been able to stay outta mine. At 2 years they were great...I can imagine they're even better now!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danngggg....that's an awesome hit, Todd.
    Very cool, sneak-attack bomb...haha!! I love it!