Home Ratings & Reviews

El Triunfador lancero

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Brown label....is it just me...or are these amazing?!?! Ive never had a cigar I can retrohale the entire thing... What's the low down? I know there has to be some fans out there, I've got to get a few more now. Justin sent me the red label too.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Smoke the new blend and you'll see just how much of a disservice PJ did by retaining the El Triunfador name for that line. As far as I know, the brown label is still made...I'll look around on the internets and see what I come up with.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    j0z3r:
    Smoke the new blend and you'll see just how much of a disservice PJ did by retaining the El Triunfador name for that line. As far as I know, the brown label is still made...I'll look around on the internets and see what I come up with.
    Found the brown label at a couple places, I should be ok. Tw retrohale is freaking me out man. I was having a discussion with a newer smoker at the B&M about it today and how some smokes are more pleasant in that regard, and you kind of have to regulate how much you retrohale. I could literally retro the whole damn thing man.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    catfishbluezz:
    What's the low down?

THE LOW DOWN

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    Joe, is this the same stick you gave me at the last herf?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, is this the same stick you gave me at the last herf?
    Maybe? I'm not sure...does it have a brown label that says "El Triunfador" on it? I can't remember what I put in that pack.
    Si. Marron. Lo fumaré Hoy o mañana. Gracias otra vez Joe
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    It's definitely that wrapper. The new line is a Habano I believe and compares nothing to the Connie broadleaf in this size and blend. Brown label is a very good smoke.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Brown label is the original blend and it is one of my favorites when I want a lancero. I am lucky enough to have a B&M that carries them locally for around $7.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    OchoZacho:
    Brown label is the original blend and it is one of my favorites when I want a lancero. I am lucky enough to have a B&M that carries them locally for around $7.

Oh, really...!?! Sounds like I need to take a road trip!!
    I picked up an "Old Man and the C" coffin online for $25. Smoked the Lancero last week and it was outstanding! Like Catfish said, you can retrohale the entire smoke it's so freaking smooth! Even though this one only had about 2 months on it, it was still awesome. Can't wait to dig the culebra out sometime around my birthday next yr and give it a try.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

I picked up an "Old Man and the C" coffin online for $25. Smoked the Lancero last week and it was outstanding! Like Catfish said, you can retrohale the entire smoke it's so freaking smooth! Even though this one only had about 2 months on it, it was still awesome. Can't wait to dig the culebra out sometime around my birthday next yr and give it a try.
    I have a local BnM that has these for 8 bucks a pop. The BnM owner said it's been aging for 2 years. He just found it. Dan Dan, want some? Nachino, want some? etc?
    Sure if you want bro, I loved it
    alrighty. i'm going to go back and try to wheel n deal some more haha. i'll keep you posted
    Well....you do owe me $5.50.....
    catfishbluezz:
    Well....you do owe me $5.50.....
    haha i'm very well aware of that. i'm not charging you for this. it's a small gift
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

I have a local BnM that has these for 8 bucks a pop. The BnM owner said it's been aging for 2 years. He just found it. Dan Dan, want some? Nachino, want some? etc?
    JIUNN pm me with where, brother man.
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

hey boyder. just emailed ya.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

hey boyder. just emailed ya.
    sweet back at you man.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

Why yes, that would be most loverly!!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I absolutely love these smokes. I still have a few left from the original 08 release. Those are absolutely fantastic. The new ones are still great smokes though. And I loved "The Old Man and the C." For a culebra, I haven't had a single burn issue and I've split 3 of those with friends.
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

Why yes, that would be most loverly!!
    Just visited my BnM. They have it for $8.60. I hate So Ca prices.
    okie dokie my fine gentlemen of the leaf. let me visit my bnm again latest by this friday. If I can get that sucker knocked down another especially two bucks, I'm going to buy the remaining box (last time I checked, there was about 15 cigars left in there). Upon that, I'll PM you guys. When I say you guys I mean Boyd, Daniel (hick), Daniel (lumpia), nachino. I think I got everyone down..
    jliu:
    okie dokie my fine gentlemen of the leaf. let me visit my bnm again latest by this friday. If I can get that sucker knocked down another especially two bucks, I'm going to buy the remaining box (last time I checked, there was about 15 cigars left in there). Upon that, I'll PM you guys. When I say you guys I mean Boyd, Daniel (hick), Daniel (lumpia), nachino. I think I got everyone down..
    Are you telling me that you can sweet talk the owner of your B&M into knocking off $2 per stick? Pls tell me your secret, and don't tell me that you Woo him with Pho.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Are you telling me that you can sweet talk the owner of your B&M into knocking off $2 per stick? Pls tell me your secret, and don't tell me that you Woo him with Pho.
    oh dude, all I say is "hey bla, heard you have monstrous balls." bla then says "two dollars off per stick." haha no seriously though, I've gotten to know the guy w/in the last few months. It's just regular chatting, bsing, etc. last night he even gave me a cedar box for free (for mi wineador) instead of charging me. I know it's a little gesture but I aprpeciate stuff like that.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    oh dude, all I say is "hey bla, heard you have monstrous balls." bla then says "two dollars off per stick." .
    LOL Dude. I laughed so hard coworkers are staring.