Home Non Cigar Related

142 foot cigar

mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/lifestylehealthcubatobacco

smoke it all in one sitting and its free LOL

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    atleast he limits himself to smoking one cigar a day.....one 43 meter cigar

I would limit myself to about 20 meters! You know...just to be safe!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wonder how long and how much tobacco was used? I wonder what it tasted like? And how long of ash it could hold...
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    While this does sound like a tasty 3 month long smoke----am I the only one who read this story and harkened back to slightly younger days of imaginging smoking else of that size and laughing uncontrolably while eating Cheetos and Slurping Mountain Dew to cure those munchies???
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Vulchor:
    While this does sound like a tasty 3 month long smoke----am I the only one who read this story and harkened back to slightly younger days of imaginging smoking else of that size and laughing uncontrolably while eating Cheetos and Slurping Mountain Dew to cure those munchies???
    What? Swisher Sweets?
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    GAME? dutch? i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about man!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Vulchor:
    Probably gonna need one hell of a crutch for that nub....
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Imagine how freakin ripped his diaphragm must be to inhale the smoke through 20 meters of stick...just to draw on that thing would be ridiculous...Imagine sucking air through a 20 meter garden hose!
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    good lord, please tell me your not one of those suicidal people that inhale cigars???
    lol, no, I guess diaphragm wouldn't be involved, but my point was that it would take a lot to draw on that mother!
  • thizzcorethizzcore Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    i want to watch someone attempt that.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    It's not that bad, I had one this weekend. Along with the box of HMR's I smoked last week... Of course then I woke up and found myself sucking on the end of the flag pole... My wife still hasn't let me live it down. LOL
    PuroFreak:
    It's not that bad, I had one this weekend. Along with the box of HMR's I smoked last week... Of course then I woke up and found myself sucking on the end of the flag pole... My wife still hasn't let me live it down. LOL
    you sure you were thinkin "cigar" when you were suckin on that thing?...im sayin...
  • thizzcorethizzcore Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    lmao whoa that cracked me up thanks for the morning laugh