Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dennis's 3,000 post contest

denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
Ok gentlemen, here’s the contest I’ve been waiting to put together for quite some time. It’s not the biggest, or baddest, but it’s mine. I intended this to be my 3000 post contest and even though I am now over the 3k post mark, it will still be known as the 3k post contest.

This is to cap off my box pass, which in a few days will be coming to a sad, but sweet end. I am very appreciative of all who participated in it and all the support I received from all the BOTL’s on here.

Here’s the contest : Guess how many cigars I got back over the original amount I sent. This means the number of cigars that came back to me over and above the number that I sent out. Don’t forget, there is a box here, unopened and waiting for the day that the other box arrives.Here’s a tip. You can see the original amount that I sent out in my pass by referencing the pass itself.

OK gents, this contest goes until the day I get the box in the mail and open it to reveal its contents and post pics of them. I will update this post when the box arrives to stop the contest.

Regular game rules apply, you must be a BOTL in known good standing on the good trader list.

Comments