Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

debts to pay and promises made.

2»

Comments

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I like how the po said they would "launch an investigation" but clearly did nothing. Grrr.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    0patience:
    Vision:
    They hang out with the lost socks from the dryer. I sent one out that was delivered 3 days over due. You never know......
    Yeah, but did the tracking say it was delivered?
    This one, the tracking says it was delivered. Yet, it clearly wasn't.

Good point.... no mine didnt =(. Sorry bro... Im honestly bumed for you. Like I said..... if I can help.... Sort of like an "Arms Dealer".... you know you can call on me bro
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Hey Tony! Thanks for the package brother! I've been out of town since last Thursday and just noticed this thread tonight. I'll get pics up tomorrow. The package is sitting for me at work. I noticed that there have been some problems with deliveries, so I wanted to let you know at least this one made it.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Awesome! So just the one is missing. Thanks!
    So glad to hear that one made it. You just made my day!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077

Several months back I had the opportunity to help out 0patience with a few cigars. I was more than fine with it being a gift and no need for payback but in the same way that Tony has been a class act around here on the forum, he goes ahead and smacks me around with a great selection of smokes. There are at least a couple in there that I'm not familiar with and more than excited to light up. Thanks again Tony you are a great example of what makes this place so great! Oh, and I borrowed juney, juinn, jiunn's camera to take the picture.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Thanks Robert, Hope you like them. The Jose Piedra breva is one I just ran into a bit ago and I thought it was a decent smaller smoke. Just wanted to say thank you.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    very nice Tony. gifting like a BOSS. BAWSAH
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Clank Clank Clank...