Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Paul Stulac Angel Cigars

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
I'd like to buy two of these cigars. Anyone have a line on where to get them?
I've checked all over the few places that seem to carry them are back ordered.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I picked up mine at Cuban Crafters when I was in Miami in December.

Have you tried to email Paul directly? I did when I was first looking for them and he responded quickley and was very helpful.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Great idea! I will email them.
    Thanks!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I can helo you out... shoot me a PM
    PM sent Rob. Thanks!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    0patience:
    pm sent
    jj20030:
    0patience:
    pm sent
    Got it thanks. They're back ordered too. I'll check back with them at the end of the week.
    bandyt09:

Have you tried to email Paul directly? I did when I was first looking for them and he responded quickley and was very helpful.
    bandy,
    Since you tried them, what did you think?
    I saw an ad on Robby's cigarchat site and they intrigued me.
    Ok, so the band was cool as hell and I wanted to find out more about them. Everything I have read about them has been favorable, so now I figure they are worth giving a shot and quite honestly, a cigar named angel, can't be all bad. LOL!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

bandy,
    Since you tried them, what did you think?
    I saw an ad on Robby's cigarchat site and they intrigued me.
    Ok, so the band was cool as hell and I wanted to find out more about them. Everything I have read about them has been favorable, so now I figure they are worth giving a shot and quite honestly, a cigar named angel, can't be all bad. LOL!
    Tony, I picked them up but haven't tried them yet. When I bought them is was shortly before my smoking hiatus and they are buried somewhere in the 20 count. When I get to them they'll probably have close to 18 months on them so I guess it really isn't a bad thing.

I did bring a couple back for j0z3r to try and I think he smoked one so maybe he can chime in here or shoot him a PM.

If you haven't found any yet, I do know they are a little pricey for an unknown entity (~$8.00 - $12.00 per).
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    This is an interesting cigar. You'd expect from the look of the cigar, the band and the vitola names that you'd be dealing with a strong cigar, at least that was my expectation. To my surprise, the cigar was medium strength. The flavor was good, I wasn't blown away, but I did enjoy the two samples Todd gave me.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    j0z3r:
    This is an interesting cigar. You'd expect from the look of the cigar, the band and the vitola names that you'd be dealing with a strong cigar, at least that was my expectation. To my surprise, the cigar was medium strength. The flavor was good, I wasn't blown away, but I did enjoy the two samples Todd gave me.
    My thoughts on this are pretty much the same. I actually met Paul Stulac when he did an event at my lounge shortly after the last IPCPR, and I ended up having him stay in my hotel that night. I'd agree with the price point - it's a bit high for a new brand, but it seems like that's the trend. Also, from what I understand he runs a very well-known B&M in his hometown in Canada, so it could just be that those of us in the US aren't familiar with him because of that.

Edit: I also meant to say... anybody wanting some of his smokes, my shop generally maintains a full inventory of his stuff, so I can arrange something there if need/want be.
    0patience:
    PM sent Rob. Thanks!
    replied...
    Well, it looks like I'm getting a couple of these.
    Let me just say the Stulac is a class act.
    Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it.
    Robby is gonna have them on his chat Aug 9th. I'm thinking it will be well worth attending that chat.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Been hearing a lot about Pauls cigars lately all over the place, so I finally took some time to try and track him down. He 'friended' me in less than 5 minutes! and this is 9 days b4 the big IPRC show. Ironically, I cannot seem to find his cigars here in any shops within driving distance. I've emailed him directly, hope to hear from him. Glad he will be on with Robby...made a note in my calender!
    bearb:
    Been hearing a lot about Pauls cigars lately all over the place, so I finally took some time to try and track him down. He 'friended' me in less than 5 minutes! and this is 9 days b4 the big IPRC show. Ironically, I cannot seem to find his cigars here in any shops within driving distance. I've emailed him directly, hope to hear from him. Glad he will be on with Robby...made a note in my calender!
    He is on top of his social media for sure... he is making a push to be more accessible and it appears to be working... I have a link if you're looking to order a few... just shoot me a PM... I'm sure we'll be giving some away in the show as well so get 8/9 cleared on your calendar!