Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Ah Crap" Knife Giveaway *We Have A Winner*

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
Well looks like Murphy's Law is alive and well. The kids have to head back to TX early cause James workplace is having some kind of crisis and they need their best employee. Looks like I wont be going back with them either, family business is going to keep me here for a little while longer.

So while I was pissed and a little hurt about not going back home Angie reminded me that when things look bad we do something that makes us feel better and puts a smile on our face...we give stuff away. So since we have another fishing knife set back home she wants to give it away like the last one

So here are the rules for your chance to win this knife set:

You will be guessing for the day and time they arrive back home. You need to be on the good traders list and you get one and only one guess. They depart Citrus Heights CA on 7/26/2012 at 6pm CST. They will make one motel stop either in AZ or NM. I am sure with a 3 year old they will make periodic stops to stretch their legs and to eat. They also will not exceed the legal speed limit. They will be on Interstate 80, 5 and 10 with their final destination being Katy TX. Their start time and arrival time are in CST. Please make sure you use am or pm when posting the time. The one that nails it or comes the closest without going over wins a 5pc Fishing Cutlery Set plus a 5er of cigars. Angie will ship the knife set and the sticks will come from me. I will close this at midnight on 7/26/2012

Good luck to everyone

Comments