Comments

• I.C.U.I.C.U. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 94
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    All good Rick!! His sister is on the forums, she posted above, I'm pretty sure she has his addy.

Lol, this is to funny and shame on me for not knowing.

Oh yeah, if any of you guys did not notice. I.C.U. snitches too, lol. I hope Darthy gets you, lol....

I'll give you a shot here RIck....I'll give you one guess to say my identity, or do you not know? It's ok if you don't know everything...lol. you guess it correctly, you get hit, if not, you hit a target and I'll provide an addy. Game?? Right or wrong will be done through pm.

I'll take the challenge. It's a win, win either way. Either you come clean or I smash someone of your choosing. Ahhh, lets see....
    Yup win win Ricky!! I'll be waiting for your pm.

Oh Snap, win, win huh. That means either way. PM incoming....
    Lol...excuse my friend, he's a bit slow...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I don't know if Rick got it or not or what the rules are, but I'll play too, I havnt bombed anyone in a while! I need my fix. Looks like a win win situation to me too!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    I don't know if Rick got it or not or what the rules are, but I'll play too, I havnt bombed anyone in a while! I need my fix. Looks like a win win situation to me too!

I can't tell, that was the deal. The results will surfice very soon. :).....

RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Either Rick is getting hit or someone on the West coast is getting hit. Details will be posted later. But donkey boy, want to play...I accept.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    marineatbn03:
    Man, what have I gotten myself into.......

My little sister is going to get a chance to relive the days when I used to torment her very soon!
    Ahhhh, how sweet, you think your sister is innocent in all this..........Hopefully her house will still be there when you visit............
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I KNOW she is not innocent, she would be the ONLY way my home addy could be leaked. But she knows, I always win in the end!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Either Rick is getting hit or someone on the West coast is getting hit. Details will be posted later. But donkey boy, want to play...I accept.
    LOL at donkey boy...its a zeebra.

I guess Todd, aka, bandyt, aka, 20 count magic humi
    zeebra:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

LOL at donkey boy...its a zeebra.

I guess Todd, aka, bandyt, aka, 20 count magic humi
    Pm inbound to you.
    To the ppl getting hit, I ask you not to reveal my identity just yet. If you can hold on to that information for a few extra days, it would be much appreciated. Since I've had 2 guesses, which means I did have at least one wrong one, or both wrong, and someone else is going to get hit as well. Thank you.
    Anyone else game? I'll take one more and that's it, so my identity can be revealed when the packages hit.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I.C.U.:
    Anyone else game? I'll take one more and that's it, so my identity can be revealed when the packages hit.
    No hair on your ayss if don't hit the Greg!!!
    MVW67:
    I.C.U.:
    But I'm you, and everyone thinks I'm you. Want to guess anyways??
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    I.C.U.:
    you are not in this meeting with me though? I see no mirror here!! Lmao!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    I.C.U.:
    So you're telling my previous guess of the wizard is wrong....and you're not the Wizard of Oz???
    Damn!! I was looking forward to seeing what kinds of cigars they have in Oz.

I always assumed the munchkins were the torcedors at the Oz Cigar Factory.
    lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    I.C.U.:
    Do you work for C.com?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I.C.U.:
    I don't know what your game is but I'm willing, if only to see who you are LOL!
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    So you're telling my previous guess of the wizard is wrong....and you're not the Wizard of Oz???

lol
    Yes, as close as it was, I'm sorry but no cigar.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    marineatbn03:

My little sister is going to get a chance to relive the days when I used to torment her very soon!
    What's funny is... I don't remember giving out your home address to anyone... Yet. Sooo if it's out there and in bandy's hands, I'm afraid I won't get the pleasure of throwing you under the bus.
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:

lol
    Haha, I see what you did there, I.C.U. Good play on words.
    Well if you're not the wizard, I have an assumption about your identity but I'll keep it to myself and wait to see how this plays out.
    WhoDeyGal:
    marineatbn03:

What's funny is... I don't remember giving out your home address to anyone... Yet. Sooo if it's out there and in bandy's hands, I'm afraid I won't get the pleasure of throwing you under the bus.
    Oops, guess I lied. Lol
    danielzreyes:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    I.C.U.:
    Do you work for C.com?
    Define work? Would you be surprised if I told you I was Kelly? But no, I don't work for ccom.
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:

lol
    Well if you're not the wizard, I have an assumption about your identity but I'll keep it to myself and wait to see how this plays out.
    I highly doubt you know my identity, but if that helps you sleep at night, so be it. Lol.
    marineatbn03:
    I KNOW she is not innocent, she would be the ONLY way my home addy could be leaked. But she knows, I always win in the end!
    I will tell the true, she did not throw you under the bus. I know what you are thinking and no, out did not come from anyone in your family, immediate our in-laws. I am the Bandyt and that would be too easy, I don't play that way. If I did, I would just bomb you with White Owls and Black and Milds, cherry flavor. You won't know my source and I like it like that.
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:

lol
    I highly doubt you know my identity, but if that helps you sleep at night, so be it. Lol.
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:

lol
    LOL ok. Like I said it's only an assumption - and you know what they happens when you "assume" something...
    That's why I'll keep it to myself, because I don't want to make an "a$s" out of "u" and "me"
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I will tell the true, she did not throw you under the bus. I know what you are thinking and no, out did not come from anyone in your family, immediate our in-laws. I am the Bandyt and that would be too easy, I don't play that way. If I did, I would just bomb you with White Owls and Black and Milds, cherry flavor. You won't know my source and I like it like that.
    I do believe I know your source... I have only given his home addy to one person on here...... ;)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I do believe I know your source... I have only given his home addy to one person on here...... ;)
    You might not have gotten it from a family member, but it did originate from one, and she will pay.
    Lol, I'm totally about to out bandy's source so I'm not in this alone.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    You might not have gotten it from a family member, but it did originate from one, and she will pay.

Well, just think about this. If only you had played along earlier. All this other stuff would not have happen, lol. I.C.U. thread has blown up because you choose to be suttle about our soon to be confrontation. I still applaud you regardless of what you have created in this thread today. IT'S YOUR FAULT, LOL. Not hers......

WhoDeyGal:
    Lol, I'm totally about to out bandy's source so I'm not in this alone.
    Don't make it worse on yourself...........The bombing would be so bad that TJ would end up on the side of a milk carton.