Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DaBear has been Mortally Wounded....

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
jliu (like the month) has been wanting to get a piece of me for a few months now. I decided to facilitate the azz whooping by offering up a blind trade. I sent him a PM indicating that I would take it easy on him, while in fact I had full intentions of making an example out of him. This brother is everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. One minute offending you, and the next making you laugh like a little girl. Obviously, he has become one of the most entertaining brothers on this forum. When I opened his package this evening I was stunned as to what I saw. It hurts me to say this, but I believe that he has successfully kicked DaBear in the DaNadz. He said that he was going to, and he did. My only solace is I was able to fire off two packages before my demise. Obviously one is my answer to jliu, and the other is to MVW67. That is all for now as I am heading to the emergency room of my local hospital. Thank you jliu, for the unbelievable package. I hope to make a speedy recovery....

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    greg2648:
    jliu (like the month) has been wanting to get a piece of me for a few months now. I decided to facilitate the azz whooping by offering up a blind trade. I sent him a PM indicating that I would take it easy on him, while in fact I had full intentions of making an example out of him. This brother is everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. One minute offending you, and the next making you laugh like a little girl. Obviously, he has become one of the most entertaining brothers on this forum. When I opened his package this evening I was stunned as to what I saw. It hurts me to say this, but I believe that he has successfully kicked DaBear in the DaNadz. He said that he was going to, and he did. My only solace is I was able to fire off two packages before my demise. Obviously one is my answer to jliu, and the other is to MVW67. That is all for now as I am heading to the emergency room of my local hospital. Thank you jliu, for the unbelievable package. I hope to make a speedy recovery....

WOW!! Mr. Jiuly is mighty good smacker!! Well done my friend!! Well done!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Nice hit jiunn, more important, I hope all is well Greg.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Wow, Jiunn, I knew you had it in you. Behind all the nonsense lies an extremely generous brother that really can't be fvcked with.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    yay you got it gregobear. I wanted to send you a small can of coca cola but I was afraid it was going to burst. then I thought wait a minute, I don't want you to have coca cola by yourself. it has to be with me. someday someday in the icy mountains.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    What the What! Jiunny Jun has kicked the Bear in DaNadz, Wow! Truly a awesome package. Jiunny I think you may have opened the flood gates on yourself. Nice job. Don Carlos, yummy.....
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Incredible hit my advice to you bud is run. You have awaken the bear I'm gonna miss your crazy posts what is the forum gonna do now. Greg go easy on him.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Greg, you are a tough man and a crazy son-of-a-b!tch. To take pictures of that annihalation and type up the story, BEFORE getting yourself to the ER, and it sounds like you are driving yourself, I will always remeber this act of courage on your part. Take care my friend and I hope you recover soon.

P.S. You may want to talk to a mental profession just to rule out PTSD after living through a blast like that.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    That just goes to prove Jiunn is Craaaaazy! LOL!
    But man, Jiunn. That is one impressive hit. image
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Hell of a hit. Wow.
    and I don't want to disrupt the coca cola bear again. i would like to leave on a good note. thank you for your time and consideration. snoobie
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice juju, great looking sticks!! Nice to hit Greg isn't it?
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    Come on it's freaking funny!!
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    repost. apologize with a cherry on top
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    Hey you two, go get a room and have your discussion there. No need for the public to see this........
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    Hey you two, go get a room and have your discussion there. No need for the public to see this........
    you... YOUUU. for you ufo peach on top!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very nice hit Jiunn!!!! Looks like these blind trades really kick you in the *** huh greg?
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Nice freaking smack Jiunn!!! I think you can officially skin Greg and lay his fur by your fireplace.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Holy **** Juinny Jam, is that part of the country still showing on google earth?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    That's just a crazy f-ing hit!!! Nice job jiunn!!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Looks like Jiunn snatched the pebbles from your hand Greg,,,,Talk about the student schoolin the teach,,,WOW,,,Damn nice Jiunn!!!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    hell of a hit JuJu, hell of a hit....