Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The generosity of this forum!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Once again, I am left speechless by the generosity and thoughtfulness of the members of this forum. In spite of all the trash talking I may do at times, I am really humbled and extremely grateful for every gift that has been sent my way. Today, I received two unexpected packages in the mail. The first came from duckshooter. He's a new guy on the forum. We exchanged pm's when he first joined. I explained how we sometimes like to help out the new guys, especially if they are new to cigars. He insisted that I not send him anything as he felt like he couldn't repay the gift. Well, I broke him down and got his address and sent him a couple cigars to try. Today, I received this wonderful gift of cigars from Brandon. I have not tried any of these and am really looking forward to all of them. Thank you very much! Bomb from duckshooter The next package was from Lee. He and I have had some dealings in the past. Despite the fact that he just bombed me a couple weeks ago, he felt the need to hit me again with one of his 500th post bombs. A couple weeks ago I mentioned that I was looking for a herfador. Well, I'm not anymore. And of course it didn't come empty. God knows I love my Padrons and the rest are just way too much. Lee, you've hit me twice in a row now. That's not okay. I have plans for you! Bomb from Lee

Comments