Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

HI Mr. Jhewey-truce?

2»

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    Ok steve. You fn win. I don't normally give in. But you absolutely killed me. Thank you for the cigars. But wow.
    That's like a beating, raping, and stabbing all in one. Nice job Steve!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Phew ---- that's one helluva big fn bomb.
    Nice going, Steve.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Glad they arrived safe. Enjoy them! Much like Steve Sleeze you've been on my list for some time.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bigfnsteve:
    Glad they arrived safe. Enjoy them! Much like Steve Sleeze you've been on my list for some time.
    Nice hit Steve. Please make sure to cross my name and any of my aliases off that list now. Thanks!
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Nice hit Steve. Please make sure to cross my name and any of my aliases off that list now. Thanks!
    Haha don't you wish! Steve and Tony are safe for the time being
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice selection there Steve...Enjoy Justin!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice selection there Steve...Enjoy Justin!!
    Thanks i will.. and it wont be forgotten steve
    JHewey:
    Ok steve. You fn win. I don't normally give in. But you absolutely killed me. Thank you for the cigars. But wow.
    Let me know when you burn the churchill. Interested in seeing watcha think
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    Maybe next week.. going to let it sit in humi for a little but it will be calling my name!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    Maybe next week.. going to let it sit in humi for a little but it will be calling my name!!

Heck of a smash Steve. I thought you were just messing with him. Looks like you tried to destroy his home. Enjoy those sticks when recover, geeszzz....
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:

Heck of a smash Steve. I thought you were just messing with him. Looks like you tried to destroy his home. Enjoy those sticks when recover, geeszzz....
    Rick: I'm picturing him sitting at his computer surrounded by the rubble that was his house :p Atleast that was the goal.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:

Rick: I'm picturing him sitting at his computer surrounded by the rubble that was his house :p Atleast that was the goal.

With a smile :)...
    RCY Cigars:
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:

Exactly
    RCY Cigars:
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:

nope he wasnt messing around!! and yes i am big smile, gf understood why part of house is missing..
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice hit Steve!! They all look great!!
    So I received a box today.. Justin decided to take me out. You were right brother. Ended with both of us delivering fatal blows! Can`t wait to light up that Barclay 100th and absolutely dig all the other smokes! Thank you very much!
    image7D6CDED0-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)"
    bigfnsteve:
    So I received a box today.. Justin decided to take me out. You were right brother. Ended with both of us delivering fatal blows! Can`t wait to light up that Barclay 100th and absolutely dig all the other smokes! Thank you very much!
    Enjoy man, me and tony (lift603 who also helped with this) had been planning it for like a week, you just happen to bomb me the day before i was sending... so if you want to pay someone back.. take it out on tony (lift603)
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    Enjoy man, me and tony (lift603 who also helped with this) had been planning it for like a week, you just happen to bomb me the day before i was sending... so if you want to pay someone back.. take it out on tony (lift603)
    Hahaha thanks for making it easy on me... mr lift retribution will be swift. Thanks guys!
    Justin wanna pm me his addy?
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Oh man what did I get myself into!?
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahaha thanks for making it easy on me... mr lift retribution will be swift. Thanks guys!
    Justin wanna pm me his addy?
    Sorry tony, take one for the B-Town Bombers.. Steve PM sent
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hit Steve, and also the PA boys!!