Looking for an addy...

RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
Seemed to have misplaced MVW67's addy can anyone PM it to me? :D

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Under the bus he goes!!
    PM Sent.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Really you are going public with this.... and Opatience you drop a manhole size dime on me......I was supposed to be outta town the next few weeks but things have changed for Monday, so.....oh please stay tuned been quiet for a few weeks now and well........Idle threats are for the weak!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Just remember our arrangement
    MVW67:
    Really you are going public with this.... and Opatience you drop a manhole size dime on me......I was supposed to be outta town the next few weeks but things have changed for Monday, so.....oh please stay tuned been quiet for a few weeks now and well........Idle threats are for the weak!
    Wha' I do?
    I'm just being nice! That's what I do. ROFL!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    MVW67:
    Damn Mike, I can't believe Tony would drop the dime on you and throw you under the bus. I would never do anything like that. Bad Tony, bad Tony................
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    Damn Mike, I can't believe Tony would drop the dime on you and throw you under the bus. I would never do anything like that. Bad Tony, bad Tony................
    Liar, Liar pants on fire, you sir have already done it, like a kid with a secret, ew,ew, pick me. I know a secret.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    toni touch. stick your hand out. *waits five seconds* *slap* now go back to your seat
    jliu:
    toni touch. stick your hand out. *waits five seconds* *slap* now go back to your seat
    Ok, back to my corner I go. LOL!
    Yesh master.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    Oh no! He's on to me!! or is he? I guess he'll be paranoid the next few days...
    RobIsSweet:
    Oh no! He's on to me!! or is he? I guess he'll be paranoid the next few days...
    paranoid ah nope, your want list.....really I have to open only one of the small humis for that......
    ROFL! This should get interesting.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    rob. this is EXACTLY how to get involved on here. piss off the biggest idiots on this forum (ie mike). next please target stupids like ban ban and sniper (when he comes back)
    jliu:
    rob. this is EXACTLY how to get involved on here. piss off the biggest idiots on this forum (ie mike). next please target stupids like ban ban and sniper (when he comes back)
    Kind of like going to a new school. Find the biggest meanest guy on campus and pick a fight with them. LOL!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    RobIsSweet:

Hey bro, Ive got it too if you still need it. Pm me if you do.
    0patience:
    jliu:
    Kind of like going to a new school. Find the biggest meanest guy on campus and pick a fight with them. LOL!
    Mr OPP, you are in this too, stupid snoob or big red quiet down, who put a quarter in you!
    nickiam:
    RobIsSweet:

Thanks but it's all been sorted out.

Someone has to protect all the noobs from mike's bullying!
    RobIsSweet:
    nickiam:
    RobIsSweet:

Thanks but it's all been sorted out.

Someone has to protect all the noobs from mike's bullying!

hahaha...he got me within the first two weeks of being on here.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I nearly have Mike's addy memorized......
    Vision:
    I nearly have Mike's addy memorized......

creeepy
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    MVW67:
    0patience:
    jliu:
    Mr OPP, you are in this too, stupid snoob or big red quiet down, who put a quarter in you!
    That there is funny, so Mike your not going away huh... I PM you your adress but accidently deleted it can you send it back to me thanks.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    pmto you nickiam
    twistedstem:
    pmto you nickiam

responded broseph