Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AMZ1301 Is Not Right

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I set up a trade with Andrew and what do you know. He can't count, he can't average out stick for stick. Plus he doesn't no what the heck a small box is. I saw he puchased some Draig K';s the other day and asked about them. He said lets do a trade for about 8 premium sticks. Of course I was game for that. I guess he still had the past in his head. From our show down and everyone said it was even. So on a trade he one ups me. What the heck man, I appreciate it, but there will be pay back. Thanks again and check this out.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Andrew is a PLAYAA,, Fo SHure.... WHats the chicken dragons??? and the white label emilio's?? Oh and is that a Super shot????damn,, you done got more than one upp'ed,, more like beat down!!!! lol,,, serves you right as I know all about you..lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Wow that's a beating!! Lol nice hit!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    Andrew is a PLAYAA,, Fo SHure.... WHats the chicken dragons??? and the white label emilio's?? Oh and is that a Super shot????damn,, you done got more than one upp'ed more like beat down!!!! lol,,, serves you right as I know all about you..lol

Umm Sir, I once tried to relocate you here to help me with my basement. I love you mannnn. We have already dance the dance. I thought we on each other side. Did I turn down the wrong street and did not know. If so, I apologize right now. Because you are high on my list not to mess with :)....

Oh, I did say this was a trade right, lol. He still got me, maybe, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    Andrew is a PLAYAA,, Fo SHure.... WHats the chicken dragons??? and the white label emilio's?? Oh and is that a Super shot????damn,, you done got more than one upp'ed more like beat down!!!! lol,,, serves you right as I know all about you..lol

Umm Sir, I once tried to relocate you here to help me with my basement. I love you mannnn. We have already dance the dance. I thought we on each other side. Did I turn down the wrong street and did not know. If so, I apologize right now. Because you are high on my list not to mess with :)....

Nope were good,,,lmao,, but what sticks are those "Bitte"?
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Emilo Suave and Draig K. Never heard of them until the other day when Andrew posted about them. I inquired about them and he set me up for the kill. S O G, lol.....

Edit: The little one on the end is a Super Shot and he through in one of my favorites. The Camacho maduro, sweet.....
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Emilo Suave and Draig K. Never heard of them until the other day when Andrew posted about them. I inquired about them and he set me up for the kill. S O G, lol.....

Edit: The little one on the end is a Super Shot and he through in one of my favorites. The Camacho maduro, sweet.....
    Danke,,,the wrapper on that Draig looks very interesting..Enjoy Rick !!!!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Andrew is simply a sincere BOTL and a true gentleman.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Andrew is an amazing BOTL for sure! Many great dealings with him.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Wow, that is a really amazing lineup. Well done Andrew.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    They look great
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    LOL, don't let Rick pull the wool over your eyes. He inquired about some Draig and Emilio and I told him I'd pick him up some. When I did he asked if I was looking for anything. I said, "do you have anything new or interesting." Then the guy says he's sending me 15 sticks, lol. Thanks again Rick.

What can I say, a trades a trade. Thanks Andrew, always a stand up guy. I hope you enjoy all of them...

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice trade to day bodda ya, very nice sticks:-) :-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    Very nice trade to day bodda ya, very nice sticks:-) :-) :-) :-)

Thanks Mike, Andrew always comes through. I had to at least stick with him. Heck of a guy....