Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trash talk over. Rick is the MAN!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Somehow, over the past couple of weeks, Rick and I have been going back and forth with some trash talking. Nothing serious, just some good old fashioned fun. Well, it's all fun and games until someone gets their house blown up. Nope, not my mailbox, not my porch, the whole freakin house. He even made me sign for the package to make sure I was the one being utterly destroyed. I swear you guys are keeping tabs on what each person bombs me with and then trying to one up each other in blowing me up. This has gotten absolutely insane. Here's a pic of the damage: Bomb from RCY Yeah, that's right! White Owls! No one has ever bombed me with White Owls before! They don't even sell these at my B&M. They appear to be a New York exclusive. I didn't even have to drive all the way to NYC to get these. But wait, there was more. Rick clearly put some thought into this next one. I'm a high school teacher. Everyone probably knows that. I have also done a couple of bombing runs where I sent out a bunch of Viaje Zombies. I'm assuming Rick used all of that to decide to send me a sealed box of Illusione MKULTRA. They are nicknamed "The Teaching Machine". They also get their name from an old CIA program to essentially create zombie soldiers (among other things). Even if the choice of cigar was completely random, this is utterly ridiculous. Bomb from RCY Bomb from RCY Rick, I can't begin to thank you enough. I've heard stories of your generosity on this forum, but this is just crazy. I'm am truly humbled. That said, you better sleep with your lights on. You will never be safe again.

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Nice hit.. and this is why i dont mess with rick...
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Wow what a hit. Good thing Rick wasnt on my hit list lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JHewey:
    Nice hit.. and this is why i dont mess with rick...
    +10.. lots of ice the swelling should go down in a few days... Oh and I think this is apropos,,Enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2cux_6Rcw
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice rick!! Damn that's a smack down on the teach!! And I think dire wolf started a white owl trend lol but damn fine hit and tony is a well deserving recipient!!!
    This is making me rethink about trying to smack rick around...good deterant rick lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Sweet! Let us know how those White Owls are they look tasty:)
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Nicely done, Mr. Rick, sir. I woulda thought by now everyone would know not to fvck with you.

Congrats on the nice hit, Mr. Sleeve..... Enjoy them White Owls.....

Lee.mcglynn:
    This is making me rethink about trying to smack rick around...good deterant rick lol
    You dont smack the rick around. You just piss him off. Kinda like a bee if you try to kill and miss.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    SleevePlz:
    Somehow, over the past couple of weeks, Rick and I have been going back and forth with some trash talking. Nothing serious, just some good old fashioned fun. Well, it's all fun and games until someone gets their house blown up. Nope, not my mailbox, not my porch, the whole freakin house. He even made me sign for the package to make sure I was the one being utterly destroyed. I swear you guys are keeping tabs on what each person bombs me with and then trying to one up each other in blowing me up. This has gotten absolutely insane. Here's a pic of the damage: Bomb from RCY Yeah, that's right! White Owls! No one has ever bombed me with White Owls before! They don't even sell these at my B&M. They appear to be a New York exclusive. I didn't even have to drive all the way to NYC to get these. But wait, there was more. Rick clearly put some thought into this next one. I'm a high school teacher. Everyone probably knows that. I have also done a couple of bombing runs where I sent out a bunch of Viaje Zombies. I'm assuming Rick used all of that to decide to send me a sealed box of Illusione MKULTRA. They are nicknamed "The Teaching Machine". They also get their name from an old CIA program to essentially create zombie soldiers (among other things). Even if the choice of cigar was completely random, this is utterly ridiculous. Bomb from RCY Bomb from RCY Rick, I can't begin to thank you enough. I've heard stories of your generosity on this forum, but this is just crazy. I'm am truly humbled. That said, you better sleep with your lights on. You will never be safe again.
    when you clear out all the ruble let me know what else turns up ? rick learned alot overseas i think, like when help arrives you get hit again, and again, lmfao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-TRC_z7TQ
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, first things first. Where is the note that came with it, lol. In De Faceeeee, lol!

Seriously, the box was intentional. But not because your a teacher. But because I wanted to teach you a lesson for messing with me. Sheer luck, I guess it was meant to be. As for the White Owls, just read through some of these threads and you'll know what to do, lol. Honestly, the ICU mess then you messing with me. Got me fired up a bit. Enjoy Steve, I mean Anthony, lol....
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Damn....That's what the five fingers said to the face...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, first things first. Where is the note that came with it, lol. In De Faceeeee, lol!

Seriously, the box was intentional. But not because your a teacher. But because I wanted to teach you a lesson for messing with me. Sheer luck, I guess it was meant to be. As for the White Owls, just read through some of these threads and you'll know what to do, lol. Honestly, the ICU mess then you messing with me. Got me fired up a bit. Enjoy Steve, I mean Anthony, lol....
    Yeah, lesson learned! I suppose I could pre-game the Smoke 'N' Post tonight with a White Owl. I also just checked my mail and discovered that you have a couple henchmen working with you.
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You dont smack the rick around. You just piss him off. Kinda like a bee if you try to kill and miss.
    I don't miss often and when I do well I have some new running shoes to break in lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I don't miss often and when I do well I have some new running shoes to break in lol
    Heres to you not missing...lol
  • OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    Hey Rick, Tony told me yesterday that you were a little girl and dont know how to do a real bombing.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    Hey Rick, Tony told me yesterday that you were a little girl and dont know how to do a real bombing.
    Tony didn't knwo at that time that Rick's last name was James... image
  • OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    catfishbluezz:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    Tony didn't knwo at that time that Rick's last name was James... image
    +1,000 hahaha
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Hoooooly shiiiiit! We have a winner! You got schooled Tony.