Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Here Ricky Ricky!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
So mr ryc himself decided to be my mooch on the pif thread. Well here it is it's small but will it pack a punch or just be a dud? Mwahahahaha!!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Man you guys have lost it. PIF basically stuff you have extra of and willing to let someone mooch them from you. The way this sounds, like I just asked to get kicked in the Neds. Not cool my man, not cool, lol.
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    When I saw this on pif I knew it would be bad. Can't wait to see how bad this is!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    RCY Cigars:
    Man you guys have lost it. PIF basically stuff you have extra of and willing to let someone mooch them from you. The way this sounds, like I just asked to get kicked in the Neds. Not cool my man, not cool, lol.
    I thought it was sanctioned bombing..
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    RCY Cigars:

maybe you need a helmet for your nads too?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Common ricky how bad could that tiny box be?
    Thank you I think :)..,,
    WTHeck you story teller.....
    Huh? Who you talkin to??
    Uh oh did I leave you speechless because I'm buzzin and ready to talk some ish
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Come on. Pics or it didn't happen.
    SleevePlz:
    Tony I think he's confused lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    You didn't kill, I hope. I still want a piece of him!
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    You didn't kill, I hope. I still want a piece of him!
    He might be dead but I thought it was a flash grenade lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So mr ryc himself decided to be my mooch on the pif thread. Well here it is it's small but will it pack a punch or just be a dud? Mwahahahaha!!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

DO NOT TRUST LEE MCGLYNN for anything he says. Story telling Jerk, Thank You in my most humbling mooching ways :).....

His small priority box, RIGHTTTTT!
    Then the teasing start, What a Jerk...
    Now for the reason I need a new truck. What a butt wad!

Sends me a few PM's. Makes me feel comfortable. Then BAM, heres your small priority box chump. I won't ever mooch again. Thank Mr. Lee Jerk Mcglynn, I open that dag on thing in my truck and ended outside of it afterwards. Paybacks a mother, remember that :).....

RCY Cigars:
    Sends me a few PM's. Makes me feel comfortable. Then BAM, heres your small priority box chump. I won't ever mooch again. Thank Mr. Lee Jerk Mcglynn, I open that dag on thing in my truck and ended outside of it afterwards. Paybacks a mother, remember that :).....

Rick I'm just glad I got to get a good brother but I do like to talk Ish lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

Talk all you want, your time will come. Blind sided by a PIF. Never again, forget that thread.

RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

Talk all you want, your time will come. Blind sided by a PIF. Never again, forget that thread.

Ok ranger Ricky remember I haven't sent my best yet!!! You don't got me shook like mobb deep!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

Ok ranger Ricky remember I haven't sent my best yet!!! You don't got me shook like mobb deep!!!

LOL, seriously!

RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

LOL, seriously!

You have just put a red target on your back....

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

LOL, seriously!

Red Flag, Red Flag, something cautious is with this one!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

LOL, seriously!

Red Flag, Red Flag, something cautious is with this one!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Haha I'm tony Montana I might die at the end but I go down with a m-16 with grenade launcher talkin Ish lol
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    rick , just let me know, image
    Nice hit Lee! I had a feeling this was going to be pretty awesome given the taunting. You did not disappoint!
    jj20030:
    rick , just let me know, image
    What's this?? It's a old looking banner I thought the cowboy days were done?!?! But if you need a gang to take one man down....well.... Lol
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Lee! I had a feeling this was going to be pretty awesome given the taunting. You did not disappoint!
    Tony I try not to disappoint but ryc was asking for it ask the James gang lol I think they finally came out from hiding!
    I see this page has blown up a little. The James Gang are good people. Yet I'm stubborn when it comes to a fight Mr. LJM. I only ask for help when I'm quadruple teamed like the Campfire Boyz (MM) tried to do to me, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    I see this page has blown up a little. The James Gang are good people. Yet I'm stubborn when it comes to a fight Mr. LJM. I only ask for help when I'm quadruple teamed like the Campfire Boyz (MM) tried to do to me, lol.
    Haha mr rick you have good friends!! But your threats are well we can keep going and going!! I just wanted to introduce myself to you properly. I think I've made a impression so I'm good. As for the James gang... Well who's all in it?? I've heard of them but they are like a folk tale. No retaliation needed like I said all is good...for now lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Haha mr rick you have good friends!! But your threats are well we can keep going and going!! I just wanted to introduce myself to you properly. I think I've made a impression so I'm good. As for the James gang... Well who's all in it?? I've heard of them but they are like a folk tale. No retaliation needed like I said all is good...for now lol

Honestly, I don't know. But I think I may have been nominated :). Good, because there is a lot of new people here and jokers (MM). Happy someone or crew wanted me on their team, lol....