Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cen Cal Bday Herf - And I was Beat Like A Pinata!!!

SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
Yesterday on my way home from Hollywood I stopped at a B&M in Valencia that a buddy told me about. As I stepped inside the walk in humi I thought I died and went to heaven! So many great stick at prices that I couldn't believe. There was a lot of HTF stuff with stuff that was buried under shelves and hidden under other boxes. After crawling around and suggesting a stick to a City Councilman I noticed that I had burned over an hour and had to get back on the road. The real gem I walked away with was a Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ maddy that has the old label and is at least 10 years old.

Due to making the stop at the B&M I ended up being late to my own bday herf lol. But when I did get there I was greeted with smack after smack! First up

From my brother in law (cigar ninja)

Next, from Jeff (brother adam)

Then Vinny (jetmech) smacked me

Last but not least, Dustin (catfish) busted my pinata a$$ open with this hit

I want to thank everyone for the amazing herf yesterday. I had such a great time, the food was great, the sticks were awesome and the company was even better.

To all my others BOTL on the forums, thank you for the bday wishes and sticks.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Once I start recruiting in bako, our herfs will become epic.... Great bday, especially since Vinny sucks at playing short stack.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Once I start recruiting in bako, our herfs will become epic.... Great bday, especially since Vinny sucks at playing short stack.
    That would be awesome! I to sucked at poker last night, I think the 7&7's had something to do with that though lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    heck of a selection Jason. happy birthday again! sounds like I missed out on a grand time
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    heck of a selection Jason. happy birthday again! sounds like I missed out on a grand time
    Thanks Jiunn!! It was a great time for sure, but there will be more to come. Hope you had fun camping.