Home Non Cigar Related

Miller Lite

LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
It spans all races, creeds and species...... Don't judge my "Pixel" by the amount she drinks, but by the amount she is awesome!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Lol! Happy cat
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    While Miller Lite is not my first choice in beer by any means....is it me or is this the only beer than will NEVER give you a hangover?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I was at one of those "taste of" events recently and the only beer that was there was Miller Lite, I had at least ten and had no ill effects from Lassies prefered beverage.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Vulchor:
    While Miller Lite is not my first choice in beer by any means....is it me or is this the only beer than will NEVER give you a hangover?
    Water never gives me a hangover either.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Tastes Great, Less Filling like water!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I'd rather drink bud lol
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    Bud use to be the best american beer now yuengling is, too bad they don't sell it in new england
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    Bud use to be the best american beer now yuengling is, too bad they don't sell it in new england
    I just felt a chill....like someone walking over my grave.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Just reading this thread gives me the need to urinate.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    You can show yourself the mother f'n door.................... >:/
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol

It's all good Lassie ... I'll have a Miller Lite or 12 with you and your cat !!! Hope your doing good buddy .
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol

It's all good Lassie ... I'll have a Miller Lite or 12 with you and your cat !!! Hope your doing good buddy .
    I am doing swimmingly my friend! Hope all is well at your end and may we CHEERS a Miller Lite together over the inter webs!

I love this forum!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    millers alright but i have a labatt in my hand right now
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Vulchor:
    if I have a big bbq I'll grab some coors light, it's cheap and it's beer. Not a miller fan really but if it's free I'll drink it and on occasion I'll do it when camping and I'm out of beer, it's my fall back, every place I've been has at least miller and coors. and well budwiser
    btw am I missing something, is there suppose to be a miller can the cat is drinking?
    phobicsquirrel:
    btw am I missing something, is there suppose to be a miller can the cat is drinking?
    She was cut off at the time... All she could talk about was finding a fvcking place open after Midnight that served fish, and reminisced about the one time she caught "THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN' MOUSE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!"
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Anything with the word "lite" in it ought not to be sold as beer... no not even if you spell it smart.

In Jolly Olde England there was a government functionary with the enviable job of brew inspector. His assignment was to search out and punish what they called small beer. His equipment consisted of a three legged stool, a pint pot, and a pair of leather shorts. Before the pub tapped a new cask, they were supposed to call in the inspector. He drew a pint, poured some on the stool, sat down on the puddle with his leather shorts, and drank. When he was done, he stood up. If the stool stuck to his shorts, the pub got their stamp of approval. If not, the brewmaster was flogged.

Here rests in peace a Hampshire Grenadier
    Who caught his death from drinking cold small beer
    Soldier, take heed from his untimely fall
    And when you drink, drink strong, or not at all

Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    She was cut off at the time... All she could talk about was finding a fvcking place open after Midnight that served fish, and reminisced about the one time she caught "THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN' MOUSE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!"
    lol