Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OchoZacho??? More like Ocho LOCO

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
The generosity of this forum never ceases to amaze me.....

Last week, Zach responded to a comment I made in the "Ratings & Reviews" section about specific AJ cigars I liked and sent me a message saying he had a few 52Cs, one of my favorites of AJ, that he didn't want and wasn't going to smoke.
So he said: "send me your address and I'll send you a few 52Cs"
I thought about it for a minute, thinking it might be a trap but decided: "Ok, Zach seems like a stand-up guy and won't try any funny business"

WRONG!!!!
I get home yesterday and find the mailbox is gone, and when I go inside the dog's cowering in the corner hiding behind the couch and there's a big wet spot on the floor- I can only assume the explosion from this bomb literally scared the piss out of her.
After I calmed her down and cleaned up, I went back outside to survey the damage and this is what I found:
4 52Cs & 3 traveling buddies. The ABBM is 1 of my other favorites right now and I've never had the Flor de Antillas or Four Kicks but have read good things about them.

Zach, thank you again for these great cigars - I'm excited to smoke them all.
And if you haven't traded or done business with Zach yet, get on it...but beware that he can't count worth $hit.
(And if you need to bomb someone but don't know who to hit - bomb Zach, he deserves it. :-D haha)

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    zach is an awesome brother. hands down truth. great being proactive and looking out zacho!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Nice hit Zach!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice Hit!!!! Enjoy!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done Zach..go get em John...looks tasty.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice Zach!! They all look great!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Glad they got there safe brother. I hope you enjoy the others as much as I do. The 4Kicks, Black Market and Flor de Las Antillas are all great sticks and a staple in my humidor. Sorry it took so long to get to ya, busy week.

And Jiunn, I got your number brother! Kind words won't get you anywhere........
    OchoZacho:
    Glad they got there safe brother. I hope you enjoy the others as much as I do. The 4Kicks, Black Market and Flor de Las Antillas are all great sticks and a staple in my humidor. Sorry it took so long to get to ya, busy week.

don't you dare. you already sent me a great package. i don't forget stuff like that. i'm just taking a little hiatus from the post office haha.
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:

don't you dare. you already sent me a great package. i don't forget stuff like that. i'm just taking a little hiatus from the post office haha.
    I'm just sayin....I've been in a mood lately......I've been gettin' the itch......happens every once in while.....BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:

I'm just sayin....I've been in a mood lately......I've been gettin' the itch......happens every once in while.....BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    may I suggest stopping by wal mart and just getting some benedryl itch relief cream? that'll do the trick sir.
    There's only one cure....MORE COWBELL!!!
    hahah. i looove that skit. ok ok, I'll let it be. but ya, once i awake from the PO hiatus, I have some fun packages to send out.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Nicely done Zach. Just smoked my first Four Kicks and it is a great cigar.