Home Ratings & Reviews

The Official Smoke 'N' Post Thread

1235»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Well, I bought a Torano specifically for Saturday. So although Michigan is playing Bama at 8, I plan on firing it up. If I have to smoke alone, I will :(
    sorry about that shaftie. horrible planning by me indeed. I do like that torano though. very much an undervalued cigar in my opinion
    No worries, Jiunn. I have actually wanted to try that cigar for some time now. This gave me a reason to actually do it. As far as the SnP goes, we can give it a try for the next couple weeks and see if it is really viable. I know for me personally, it is tough to commit to smoking at specific times, especially with a wife and kid to consider.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Well, I bought a Torano specifically for Saturday. So although Michigan is playing Bama at 8, I plan on firing it up. If I have to smoke alone, I will :(
    sorry about that shaftie. horrible planning by me indeed. I do like that torano though. very much an undervalued cigar in my opinion
    No worries, Jiunn. I have actually wanted to try that cigar for some time now. This gave me a reason to actually do it. As far as the SnP goes, we can give it a try for the next couple weeks and see if it is really viable. I know for me personally, it is tough to commit to smoking at specific times, especially with a wife and kid to consider.
    Yeah, especially trying to plan for a weekend weeks ahead of time... would it be possible to widen the time-frame? For example, all day Saturday, whenever you smoke it post a couple things. That does sort of limit the conversational nature of the snp and we all wouldn't be on the same part of the cigar at the same time.

just a thought, that's more of a "cigar of the day" thing I suppose. We will see and I will try to do a few more and see how they go!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, especially trying to plan for a weekend weeks ahead of time... would it be possible to widen the time-frame? For example, all day Saturday, whenever you smoke it post a couple things. That does sort of limit the conversational nature of the snp and we all wouldn't be on the same part of the cigar at the same time.

just a thought, that's more of a "cigar of the day" thing I suppose. We will see and I will try to do a few more and see how they go!
    I'm definitely open to suggestions and pushing this back. Let me know what you guys think. As long as I have it on my google cal, I'm good (I live and breathe on that thing haha)
    I might be alone, but I'm smoking the torpedo tonight. Early on it has some sweetness with a little spice. IMAG0293
    I'm bored! Someone come and talk to me! Free post padding for the next hour!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Anyone on this tonight?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Trident:
    Anyone on this tonight?
    I'll be driving to Knoxville tonight, and then back Sat night so I'm out this weekend!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Trident:
    Anyone on this tonight?

I'm down to smoke a Torano tonight. It'll be ROTT, but I don't see why not. What time?
    I should be able to light one up tonight. There is a slim chance I'll have late dinner plans, but my goal is to smoke an HL for this one.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i'm a no go on this tonight fellas. going to go get a work out in after work. after I'm done, ya'll will prob be asleep
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    hey guys, Lets get this back on track. Any volunteers for, 9/22, 9/29? Or the week before that date.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Live a little. Tonight!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Depends on the stick....