Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Buffy and ????? Indirectly Bombs Jiunn

2»

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    I love it! Brett (Irishman) pulled the same switcheroo on me for my first trade. Classic, good memories!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The buffalonian:
    kingjk729:
    Billy from Buffalo is gonna be a hurtin fella ....... He's gettin bombed by the original Buffalo Bork ....... And it ain't gunna be pretty.
    im going to need a new porch soon! lol What part of buffalo are you from ?

I grew up and spent the first 30 years of my life in "Vegas" then bought a house in Snyder ...... Still got my place in "Vegas" but relocated with work to Vermont back in April.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    kingjk729:
    The buffalonian:
    kingjk729:
    Billy from Buffalo is gonna be a hurtin fella ....... He's gettin bombed by the original Buffalo Bork ....... And it ain't gunna be pretty.

I grew up and spent the first 30 years of my life in "Vegas" then bought a house in Snyder ...... Still got my place in "Vegas" but relocated with work to Vermont back in April.
    nice i live in cheek right now
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    danielzreyes:
    MVW67:
    So I pulled one outta the playbooks on this one (Marker ;) ) Set noob trade with Buffalonian 5 for 5 blind, I can't count and You are done, but also forgot my addy, so you are bombing Jiunn as I type this! ROTFLMAO!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Enjoy Snoob!!
    Heyyyy! I remember this dirty trick. It was I that got used like I was some cheap $2 tramp. Dirty dirrrrrty trickery. Genius ....... but dirty.
    I thought of it late last year. Call it the bomb by proxy. Traded some cigars to danielzreyes and gave him Greg2648's address. He thought it was mine. When Greg got it he had no idea why. Fun times.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The buffalonian:
    kingjk729:
    The buffalonian:
    kingjk729:

This I know Bill ..... you sent me you're address .... remember. LOL ..... Only a true Buffalonian would know where I lived with what I said.
    kingjk729:
    The buffalonian:
    kingjk729:
    The buffalonian:
    kingjk729:

This I know Bill ..... you sent me you're address .... remember. LOL ..... Only a true Buffalonian would know where I lived with what I said.
    ...o yeah , had a brain fart lol
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Smokindaddy:
    I love it! Brett (Irishman) pulled the same switcheroo on me for my first trade. Classic, good memories!
    Speaking of which, where is Irish? Everything ok with them?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    0patience:
    Smokindaddy:
    Yeah, he just commented in his 3k post earlier today.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Jiunn, like the month, I apologize now, seems the bombs that have been leaving lately some also had incorrect return addys also, must of been a miscommunication issue. Yuck,yuck funny huh?
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    MVW67:
    Jiunn, like the month, I apologize now, seems the bombs that have been leaving lately some also had incorrect return addys also, must of been a miscommunication issue. Yuck,yuck funny huh?
    haha very sneaky! I happened to be at someones house today when they got your bomb.. Lucky for them that I was there to correct them on your addy. :D
    RobIsSweet:
    MVW67:
    haha very sneaky! I happened to be at someones house today when they got your bomb.. Lucky for them that I was there to correct them on your addy. :D
    such a spoiler Rob.....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    MVW67:
    Your my idol lmao your a evil genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    MVW67:
    such a spoiler Rob.....
    I have to protect the noobs from your tricky ways! :)
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    Your my idol lmao your a evil genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the plot thickens lol
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    RobIsSweet:
    MVW67:
    such a spoiler Rob.....
    hahaha! take that dimwit stupid jerkwad. good job rob. pat on your manly back. *pat* *pat* don't pull that crap again Michael. why I outta...
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    RobIsSweet:
    MVW67:
    such a spoiler Rob.....
    hahaha! take that dimwit stupid jerkwad. good job rob. pat on your manly back. *pat* *pat* don't pull that crap again Michael. why I outta...
    there are a few more out there!! LMAO Charlie Chan (old black and white movie series for you young ones) will have to do some detective work!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    0patience:
    Smokindaddy:
    Work, baby, has him away quite a bit, but they are doing great! He's got a thread updating everyone. I talked to him last night!