Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Win an AUTOGRAPHED box of Paul Stulac Cigars!

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
The title pretty much says it all... Click in the image below for all the details! A lot of Ccom guys have been winning lately, so hopefully we can keep that going! Paul is going to be on CigarChat today at 4PM PDT as well - http://bit.ly/RRR-CigarChat

Don't worry, the page will open in a new window!
RRR New News!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    liked both and commented and asked question. cool cigar, I read someone asking about this on the forum a week or so ago, but didnt know what it was. great way to win and try at the same time. Thanks Rob!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    thanks for the avatar!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ok, left a comment, liked Paul's website and RobbyRasReviews (even though I hate facebook) and I have no clue how to "share" the link. (did I mention I hate facebook?)

Leave a Comment on each Paul Stulac Cigar Review I can't find the reviews Rob. Where they at?

I'm doing everything I can to increase my chances. I want this one. LOL!
    I'm even clicking on facebook. ROFL!!

AND I have a Paul Stulac Ghost cigar just waiting for 4:00. image
    zeebra:
    liked both and commented and asked question. cool cigar, I read someone asking about this on the forum a week or so ago, but didnt know what it was. great way to win and try at the same time. Thanks Rob!!
    Shawn, That was me!!
    I'd seen the Paul Stulac cigars on Rob's review page and the band was so cool, I had to try them.
    So after searching, I finally emailed Paul to see where to get them and he sent me a Ghost and Angel cigar. The Ghost was really good.

So Rob, I get another name in the hat for that? ROFL!!

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Tony, I saw you asking about this cigar so when I win, I'll send ya a few ok? LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    Tony, I saw you asking about this cigar so when I win, I'll send ya a few ok? LOL
    LOL! Right on!
    Hope folks remember the chat is at 4:00 (Pacific time) today.
    I'm not missing this one for anything. LOL!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    yeah i also did everything to hopefully win
    The buffalonian:
    yeah i also did everything to hopefully win
    Hey, knock that off. They're mine I tell ya. All mine!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
    Oops. Ok, I'm better now. LOL!
    0patience:
    Ok, left a comment, liked Paul's website and RobbyRasReviews (even though I hate facebook) and I have no clue how to "share" the link. (did I mention I hate facebook?)

Leave a Comment on each Paul Stulac Cigar Review I can't find the reviews Rob. Where they at?

I'm doing everything I can to increase my chances. I want this one. LOL!
    I'm even clicking on facebook. ROFL!!

AND I have a Paul Stulac Ghost cigar just waiting for 4:00. image
    I'm still waiting on samples, so they will be posted over the next week. Contest runs through Friday, August 17th
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Holy Crap, I cant believe I won!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just practicing...lol

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    zeebra:

just practicing...lol

ICBS
    zeebra:

just practicing...lol

HA! Awesome
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    I wanted to sit in on the chat session, but your session began at 4pm Pacific, which here on the Right Coast is Thursday Night Football o'clock. Got to think these things thru in the planning stage.
    webmost:
    I wanted to sit in on the chat session, but your session began at 4pm Pacific, which here on the Right Coast is Thursday Night Football o'clock. Got to think these things thru in the planning stage.
    thanks for the tip... pre-season football is just a tease, in my opinion, so I didn't even take it into consideration... and we actually had one of our best turn outs, so not too many people were pumped to watch peyton throw 4 passes... the problem was Google+ was not letting Paul join the hangout... never had that happen before... we did a test run earlier in the day and there were no issues, but for some reason he got a "Hangout is over" reply every time he tried to get on... I set up a bunch of new hangouts, we both rebooted, I had him clear his cache and cookies... but nothing worked.... My co-host was able to get into each new hangout, but Paul was not allowed for some reason... very frustrating...

we tried to fight through it for about an hour, then finally called it a night... we'll get it figured out and get him rescheduled
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Iggles and Stillers actually had a pretty good game, surprisingly enough. Iggles first pre-season looked like a premonition of the season to come: Vick hurt in the first few plays, Kafka might as well go write his novel cause he's useless on the field, Foles shows promise, Trent Edwards comes through, D line gets good penetration, D backs wandering around confused.

So Google Plus doesn't like Paul. What, is this a matter of personal hygiene?

Oh, the miracles of technology. Everything works great until the curtain goes up. Frustratin, innit? Let us know when you go again. I'm looking for Stulacs next time I hit the B&M. Got it in my smart phone notes.

peace out

webmost:
    Oh, the miracles of technology. Everything works great until the curtain goes up. Frustratin, innit? Let us know when you go again. I'm looking for Stulacs next time I hit the B&M. Got it in my smart phone notes.

Yes, it was rather frustrating...Paul was ready and he even had his blender there to talk about previous and upcoming blends...we'll get it worked out one way or another...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Would have loved to sign up but I can't commit to anything on set dates and times due to working on call. Another great contest though! Keep up the nice work.
    jsnake:
    Would have loved to sign up but I can't commit to anything on set dates and times due to working on call. Another great contest though! Keep up the nice work.
    You can still enter... the contest runs through next Friday... just post a comment, send out the tweet, post it on FB... you can do it whenever you want...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    ok cool, I will. Thanks!
    Contest runs through Friday... so be sure to enter!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    robbyras:
    thanks for the avatar!

Yeah, Zeebra, thanks for the 'sweet buns' avatar. I've always been a butt 'n belly kinda guy (not to be confused with 'belly button')....

I extended the giveaway until this friday, so you still have time to enter... I haven;t been able to review any Paul Stulac sticks yet... been busy with the funeral and been sick for a few days... so just leave a comment to enter!
    contest closes at noon Pacific... so you sill have about 3 hours to enter...
    Ok, so when do I win? LOL!
    Well, it weren't me either.
    I don't do facebook or twitter, so I lost the edge on that. LOL!
    0patience:
    Well, it weren't me either.
    I don't do facebook or twitter, so I lost the edge on that. LOL!
    yeah, sorry guys... I do my best to have Ccom exclusive giveaways, but I have to keep the other folks engaged as well... there will be more to come... launching an Autographed AKA Box Giveaway today... so it may be time to get on FB and Twitter!