Home Ratings & Reviews

La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Chisel

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
Has anyone had these? I know maddy was talking about the #1 a while back but I found some 5ers of the chisel, was wondering what the thoughts were.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    phobicsquirrel:
    Has anyone had these? I know maddy was talking about the #1 a while back but I found some 5ers of the chisel, was wondering what the thoughts were.
    How much and where?
    Why does everyone else find all the good stuff?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    They're good. Mine was a touch tight, but a cut probably would've fixed that right up. IMO, it's the closest in taste to the old, unbanded Cam Cabinet.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    sweet, yeah I have no idea what that was but if you like it I'll give it a order. Thanks Joe!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Ive only found 1.... litrerally 1 single Cam Chis and picked it up. Its hanging out in my 50ct staring me in the face. I may need to burn it down asap
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    They are good and worth every penny IMO that's about all I can say besides go for it if you don't like them I'll take them off your hands!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    j0z3r:
    They're good. Mine was a touch tight, but a cut probably would've fixed that right up. IMO, it's the closest in taste to the old, unbanded Cam Cabinet.
    this is what i was gunna say. ya beat me to the punch.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    this is what i was gunna say. ya beat me to the punch.
    That's ok, you can still say it. We'll just both be right.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    thanks for the response ya all. I ordered, if I don't like them I'll hit some of u up.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    phobicsquirrel:
    thanks for the response ya all. I ordered, if I don't like them I'll hit some of u up.
    Well in that case I hope you hate them lol no but they are good!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Had one a week ago. Really liked it. LFD in general is great but this hit the spot on a warmer day and a little whiskey.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Lee.mcglynn:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well in that case I hope you hate them lol no but they are good!!