Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RP OWR Maduro trade

bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
Look, I know that I'm in the minority here, but I love me some Olde World Reserve maduro lately. I need more. I have some Undercrowns that I'm willing to trade if anyone is interested. I know that might be sacrilege to some here, but I like what I like I guess. Thanks.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    bigjohn125:
    Look, I know that I'm in the minority here, but I love me some Olde World Reserve maduro lately. I need more. I have some Undercrowns that I'm willing to trade if anyone is interested. I know that might be sacrilege to some here, but I like what I like I guess. Thanks.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    I'd jump on it if I had any, but alas, it is not to be. LOL!
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Thanks anyway. For some reason, that cigar+ my palet= delicious.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    bigjohn125:
    Thanks anyway. For some reason, that cigar+ my palet= delicious.
    You do know that Mark Twain liked the most horrid cigars ever made?
    So taste is relative. Smoke what you like. It's about the experience and if it isn't good, it isn't worth doing.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Think I have some in will check later this am.
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    bigjohn125:
    I have a bunch of the lancero if you are interested. Let me know and we can set something up.
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    bigjohn125:
    I have a bunch of the lancero if you are interested. Let me know and we can set something up.
    Thanks Jay, but I really didn't dig the lancero in this line. I'm looking for toro, torp, or robusto.
    MVW67:
    Think I have some in will check later this am.
    Any luck?