Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ICPCR & Son to College & Daughter to Kindergarten Contest---WINNER

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
So my contest has nothing to do with the aforementioned afterparty, but it was about a week ago now (I wrote about it in the general topics) and had such a good time I wanted to share a little fun with everyone. It also has nothing to do with my stepson going to college next week, but figured I would throw that in there without making a whole thread about tooting my pride. Speaking of my pride and joy, my 5 year old started kindergarten today. Exiciting and sad and happy and scary. So with all these events I wanted to give out some free $hitty cigars. Havent had time until now, but here goes. I dont do the pick a number contests, sorry, I like people to work for it. Contest ends at 8am Monday, August 13th---Most correct (or closest) wins, tiebreakers go to who I like better;)

1. Bowling league starts next week...did it for the first time last year. What was my average?2. What was the score of my highest game of the bowling season?3. When is my stepsons birthdate?4. When is my daughter's (the kindergarteners) birthdate?5. How many cigars did I smoke in my 2 days in Orlando last weekend?6. How many cigars did I buy in Orlando last weekend? 7. In what state will my son be going to college? 8. How many children are in my daughters class?9. How many women, that I saw, flashed their boobs at the cigar party?10. This one will be considered a tie breaker if needed----How many cigars are in my humidor at the time of this conest ending, if I have to use this question to break a tie?

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    1. 146
    2. 185
    3. November 21
    4. August 13
    5. 7
    6. 30
    7. Maryland
    8. 21
    9. 5
    10. 110

You have a lot of good things happening. Congratulations! Thanks for the contest, now send me my winnings, lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    176, 225, Feb 22, April 13, 8, 15, Tx, 35, Couldn't keep track, 87,
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice contest and congrats on everything!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Congrats on .... well..... EVERYTHING. I just had an OHH S@@! moment thinking one day my son will be off to K. Congrats again. You must me so proud on many fronts.

1. 200(10 pin) 109 (candle)
    2. 242 (10) 137 (candle)
    3. 8/14/94
    4. 5/5/07
    5. 7
    6. 10
    7. Georgia
    8. 14
    9. 3
    10. 75

Thanks for the contest!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    1. 210
    2. 264
    3. oct 16
    4. july 24
    5. 8
    6. 32
    7. Maryland
    8. 20
    9. 5
    10. 154
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Congrats on all the good things happening to you and your family. Since I OWNED your last contest (think I got 3 out of 8 right for the win, lol), I will pass on winning this one. I'll assume you took a pic of all the flashers and you can feel free to forward those to me for verification.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    1.239 2. 270? 3. June 23 4. April 20 5. 9 6. 60 7. NC 8. 23 9.4 10. 200

Sounds like your life is quite full these days Dave. Congrats on kindergarden. You'll survive
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    1. 179
    2. 212
    3. 8/14/94
    4. 9/19/07
    5. 10
    6. 25
    7. Florida
    8. 18
    9. 1
    10. 251
    Congrats on your family's milestones and thank you for the contest! Very cool!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    1. Bowling league starts next week...did it for the first time last year. What was my average? 1222. What was the score of my highest game of the bowling season? 1863. When is my stepsons birthdate? 11/01/19934. When is my daughter's (the kindergarteners) birthdate?04/25/20075. How many cigars did I smoke in my 2 days in Orlando last weekend? 56. How many cigars did I buy in Orlando last weekend? 26 7. In what state will my son be going to college? GA 8. How many children are in my daughters class? (classroom 25, total K class 230)9. How many women, that I saw, flashed their boobs at the cigar party? 510. This one will be considered a tie breaker if needed----How many cigars are in my humidor at the time of this conest ending, if I have to use this question to break a tie? 380
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    too lazy to guess at 10 questions?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations Dave. Good to see some happy things happening for you now.If you can just jam my winnings into the next shipment you forward for me that would be very nice :) Just to make this look legit I will throw out a few answers ;)

July 22
    April 17
    Ohio
    Pictures or it didn't happen Dave... you know that LOL 3
    78?
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Congrats on everything! 140 170 Oct 26 Dec 3 4 12 Fl 22 1 60
    Before I look at all answers and get a winner, I will post results so as to quell any discontent when I just let Laker win anyway:), lol

1. 1352. 1963. October 19th4. June 15th5. 116. 97. Ohio8. 15 9. Zero----sorry boys-------Tiebreaker...hoping I dont have to count, so lets tally.
    Well now it looks even more suspicious...lol. Looks like Laker is the winner, nice job Doug. So for the record this was a bad contest, because alot of people were close on a lot of answers, Lake was close on cigars I smoked, bowling score, ect. Another guy (fsorry forget who) was pretty close on BDays and Kids in class. HOWEVER, in the interest of being fair, there is really no tiebreaker as Laker is the only one to get an answer right on the nose----by guessing Ohio as where my stepson will be going to school. SOOOOOO, congrats to Laker and sorry to the rest. Hope everyone has a great week.
    congrats Laker!! was still fun and taught me a little formatting in the process! LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    congrats Laker!! was still fun and taught me a little formatting in the process! LOL
    Cigar.com------not only fun, but also informative and educational:)
    Vulchor:
    mmccartneydc:
    Cigar.com------not only fun, but also informative and educational:)
    Absolutely!!! I've learned more on this site than I did in undergrad!!! Thats the truth too!!! LOL