Porch Killer Mike

The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
I just felt the house shake and look at the aftermath!! image
Mike thanks again for the warm welcome!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice hit Mike!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice hit! Mike's a Bully, sorry that happened to you. It will be okay, just smoke it off, lol.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nicely done mike!! I laughed when he Accepted the trade in the first place!! Mike is nuts and now he has your addy lol
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nicely done mike!! I laughed when he Accepted the trade in the first place!! Mike is nuts and now he has your addy lol
    lol i didnt know hiroshima would be dropped on my porch! but i also have his now :D
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    The buffalonian:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lol i didnt know hiroshima would be dropped on my porch! but i also have his now :D
    That's what mad mike does best. He is crazy!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Lift603:
    The buffalonian:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That's what mad mike does best. He is crazy!
    the madness continues....
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    The buffalonian:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Just becuase Mike writes an addy on a box does not mean it is his. The one he put on mine was def not his adress. I will encourage you to realtiate on Mike it is a lot of fun.
    Gaetano7890:
    The buffalonian:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Just becuase Mike writes an addy on a box does not mean it is his. The one he put on mine was def not his adress. I will encourage you to realtiate on Mike it is a lot of fun.
    no its the real deal i checked ;)
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    The buffalonian:
    Gaetano7890:
    The buffalonian:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    hey buff pm to ya hah
    Lift603:
    The buffalonian:
    Gaetano7890:
    The buffalonian:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    hey buff pm to ya hah
    im crazy but not that crazy lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice one Mike...do the postal employees say "Hi Mike" when you walk in the door?
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Nice destruction Mike
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Oh man that's a nice kick to the nuts!!!