The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    it's all aboot the lighting
    Are you making fun of my slight Canadian accent? Take off, eh!
    hahah. i would never make fun of you blue shaft. shove it you hooser (did I say that right)? and chem - you are a bad person just like your iowa counterpart bigjohn.
    I'm like Dennis Rodman, Bad as I want to be, what is your address again I need to send you some promotional material?
    promo? i just sent you a PM. I've driven through Iowa before. I didnt' see you
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    I got the box today, I will post my pics tonight and get the pass back out in the next couple of days.
    Smokindaddy:
    I got the box today, I will post my pics tonight and get the pass back out in the next couple of days.
    After one of the most difficult decisions of my life, here are my takes

And here are my puts

Big thanks to Tony for allowing me in this awesome pass and for selecting one of the sticks for me for my 1000th post. My brother in law (wfip51) will be over on Thursday, once he selects his takes and pics, I will ship this out to Junior on Friday. Thanks again Tony!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    No, thank you Jason! I appreciate all the participation by you guys and hope there is something in there that each of you want. Thanks again!
    SleevePlz:
    No, thank you Jason! I appreciate all the participation by you guys and hope there is something in there that each of you want. Thanks again!
    Tony, it's been my pleasure.
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    I shall snag my sticks and destroy your face....tomorrow. I can hardly wait. Someone tell June to use more deoderant, his 'essence' has lingered on the package.
    wfip51:
    I shall snag my sticks and destroy your face....tomorrow. I can hardly wait. Someone tell June to use more deoderant, his 'essence' has lingered on the package.
    smells like cedar don't it? fresh rolled for you mister. LE 2012
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    hahah. i would never make fun of you blue shaft. shove it you hooser (did I say that right)? and chem - you are a bad person just like your iowa counterpart bigjohn.
    I'm like Dennis Rodman, Bad as I want to be, what is your address again I need to send you some promotional material?
    Or your a cross dresser with every disease Madonna has lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Lee.mcglynn:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    only on the weekends
    chemforever:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    only on the weekends
    Iowa have a lot of corn? I've always wondered that. I was sitting around last night just thinking that. hmmm i wonder if Iowa has a plethora of corn
    jliu:
    chemforever:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    only on the weekends
    Iowa have a lot of corn? I've always wondered that. I was sitting around last night just thinking that. hmmm i wonder if Iowa has a plethora of corn
    corn, beans, hogs, cattle, everything a man needs! In fact hopefully I get around to smoking a pig tonight.
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    chemforever:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    only on the weekends
    corn, beans, hogs, cattle, everything a man needs! In fact hopefully I get around to smoking a pig tonight.
    Jiunn likes this comment
    jliu:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    chemforever:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    only on the weekends
    Jiunn likes this comment
    Something to remember Iowa for then image

/end thread jack
    thread jack opened up (just this one time. sorry shaftie). looks like you boys are playing your in state rivals this weekend. my boys will debut ourselves in the SEC again Georgia. God bless my boys this Saturday
    jliu:
    thread jack opened up (just this one time. sorry shaftie). looks like you boys are playing your in state rivals this weekend. my boys will debut ourselves in the SEC again Georgia. God bless my boys this Saturday
    U a mizzou fan my fiancé is from those parts, Remember that bowl game two years ago ;), just playn'
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    U a mizzou fan my fiancé is from those parts, Remember that bowl game two years ago ;), just playn'
    I officially dislike you. I wish you the best in your life. bye
    jliu:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    I am not a KU fan.....back on your good side!
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    chemforever:
    jliu:
    I am not a KU fan.....back on your good side!
    hi again. oh man it's been so long! how have you been dude!? you slimmed down. lookin gooooooooooood
    Pass has been raped by yours truly. Illusione Epernay La Ferme, RASS, and 1964 Padron Anny Exclusivo. I = no math gooder.
    Takes on right, puts on left. Pass as it leaves me as well.
    Everything looks great Chris! Thanks for being a part of this pass.
    SleevePlz:
    Everything looks great Chris! Thanks for being a part of this pass.

No thank u for letting me in good sir.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    finally my way. lol oh man cant wait!

oh and FTG pm'ed you for your addy
    Bump! Junior, did you get this today? Not to be a jerk, but I wouldn't have to ask this if the DC# was posted...
    SleevePlz:
    Bump! Junior, did you get this today? Not to be a jerk, but I wouldn't have to ask this if the DC# was posted...

its all good I would do the same....and no I havent recieved anything
    pbchevo:
    SleevePlz:

Today???
    SleevePlz:
    pbchevo:
    SleevePlz:

Today???
    pm'ed you
    Smokindaddy or wfip51 pm me
    DC# 0312 1430 0001 9232 2870
    Smokindaddy:
    Junior, in case you didn't check the DC#, you shouldn't be expecting this pass for several more days. I would express my displeasure over this not being sent priority or first class, especially after already being held up for a week, but the sender is no longer participating on this forum. So I'll save my breath.
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    Junior, in case you didn't check the DC#, you shouldn't be expecting this pass for several more days. I would express my displeasure over this not being sent priority or first class, especially after already being held up for a week, but the sender is no longer participating on this forum. So I'll save my breath.
    yea i just checked it :(

i think the sender got scared since he was shipping to TEXAS! due to our slogan EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS! maybe he was looking for the biggest box he could find!!!! Just throwing it out there