Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lee.mcglynn tsk...tsk....tsk

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I asked you nicely for your address cause I wanted to send you some dog rockets but you made a comment about the turds. Brother my turds are different then my dog rockets. Since you refused to give me your addy I had to get it from someone else and I might add my inbox got blown up with brothers wanting to help out. So you can not blame any particular brother for providing me with your info nor can you blame them for this

Enjoy

One more thing do not think of retaliating or asking my brothers here for my address. They won't give it to you....not because they fear me ....because they fear THE TURD

Have a nice day

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MTuccelli:

One more thing do not think of retaliating or asking my brothers here for my address. They won't give it to you....not because they fear me ....because they fear THE TURD

Have a nice day

lol aint that the truth!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Wow, that's all I can say, lol...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jj20030:
    My name is MTuccelli and I approve this YouTube Video

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    MTuccelli:
    I asked you nicely for your address cause I wanted to send you some dog rockets but you made a comment about the turds. Brother my turds are different then my dog rockets. Since you refused to give me your addy I had to get it from someone else and I might add my inbox got blown up with brothers wanting to help out. So you can not blame any particular brother for providing me with your info nor can you blame them for this

Enjoy

Have a nice day

Heed this advice Mr. Lee; as I would gladly, and just may have, give up your addy, I will never and I mean NEVER F' with Mike and his turds........
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    MTuccelli:

Enjoy

Have a nice day

Heed this advice Mr. Lee; as I would gladly, and just may have, give up your addy, I will never and I mean NEVER F' with Mike and his turds........
    Hey Todd. You ever get around to smoking those Belgian doo doos? hehe
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MTuccelli:

Enjoy

Have a nice day

Holy Shizza Lee, enjoy those elephant gars..Ewww
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Oh boy, you dun did it now dood. Pics or it didn't happen.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Bigshizza:
    MTuccelli:

Enjoy

Have a nice day

Holy Shizza Lee, enjoy those elephant gars..Ewww
    those be elephant dung cigers,lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Ok ok I see how it is!! I think I'm goons have to pay the price lol it happens!! But wow that was fast!! So who threw me under the bus??????
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:

Have a nice day

lol aint that the truth!!
    Mmmmmm rajis td those look great lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok ok I see how it is!! I think I'm goons have to pay the price lol it happens!! But wow that was fast!! So who threw me under the bus??????
    Do you seriously not know? It was ALL of us, maybe the first one was someone I know very well, but he wasn't the only one. Go check the thread...........

psst. When in doubt MIKE did it, shhhhh............
    stupid double post
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I don't remember who it was cause there was a boatload that had no problem with selling you down the river. If you are planning on sending a little payback their way would it help narrow it down for you with where they live

I probably deserve what ever turds you would like to send sir in fact it would be a honor to smoke some of the infamous turds lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I probably deserve what ever turds you would like to send sir in fact it would be a honor to smoke some of the infamous turds lol
    Yeah they all say that...and then they smoked it.

MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Lmao all good smoking the infamous turds well it will be a experience!! Mind you I've never had the swishers or any of that nonsense so it will shed the light on what ever I thought was bad!!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Lmao all good smoking the infamous turds well it will be a experience!! Mind you I've never had the swishers or any of that nonsense so it will shed the light on what ever I thought was bad!!
    Lee, as one brother to another, I'm begging you, give up your addy. I have been smacked by these turds and its horrible. If you decide to receive the turds, I'm going to be standing by with a big I TOLD YOU SO!!! LOL
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Lee, as one brother to another, I'm begging you, give up your addy. I have been smacked by these turds and its horrible. If you decide to receive the turds, I'm going to be standing by with a big I TOLD YOU SO!!! LOL
    Lmao your the first person to pop into my head when the rajis were mentioned!!!!! I ain't scared of no turd lol I kinda am though shhhhh don't tell nobody
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Lmao your the first person to pop into my head when the rajis were mentioned!!!!! I ain't scared of no turd lol I kinda am though shhhhh don't tell nobody
    My the cigar gods be with you then! Lol
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Well thanks for the prayer I think I'm gonna need it
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

must be fresh dung, the one i had was real squishy,lmao
    jj20030:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Sweet I can't wait!!!!! Mmmmm fresh dung
    jj20030:
    They are all abit squishy...I think it is from what they feed the elephant. On a side note this brand is a replacement for the original turd the TC Green label. Now that I think about it that TC Green Label compared to this one would be a premium stick.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    They are all abit squishy...I think it is from what they feed the elephant. On a side note this brand is a replacement for the original turd the TC Green label. Now that I think about it that TC Green Label compared to this one would be a premium stick.

Is it worse than devils weed?
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

Yes it is

MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:

Yes it is

Joy!!!