Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

im losing it!!

reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
well, let me set the mood, its a gloomy saturday moring, getting ready for the raft off (its a michigan thing) plans got cancelled so i go to my almost overflowing humi, and pull out a mow side project, and light up! then the dogs start goin nuts...and then its eerily quiet, except for a faint ticking behind the door! NO, it cant be, i only gave 2 brothers my address! thinking im safe i open the door and BOOM! image photo (2) by reggie713, on Flickr the return addy, its ME! am i bombing myself?? then i notice santa anna ca. i might need to enlist the help of the mi. militia to figure out who this phantom bomber is!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    reggie713:
    well, let me set the mood, its a gloomy saturday moring, getting ready for the raft off (its a michigan thing) plans got cancelled so i go to my almost overflowing humi, and pull out a mow side project, and light up! then the dogs start goin nuts...and then its eerily quiet, except for a faint ticking behind the door! NO, it cant be, i only gave 2 brothers my address! thinking im safe i open the door and BOOM! image photo (2) by reggie713, on Flickr the return addy, its ME! am i bombing myself?? then i notice santa anna ca. i might need to enlist the help of the mi. militia to figure out who this phantom bomber is!!
    Damn brother, that's awesome. I don't know who the bomber is but that Gurkha Legend looks like it has almost 4 years on it, maybe a little more.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    bandyt09:
    reggie713:
    Damn brother, that's awesome. I don't know who the bomber is but that Gurkha Legend looks like it has almost 4 years on it, maybe a little more.

Lol nice tod!! That hint should give it away
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    bandyt09:
    reggie713:

DAMN, you must be good to know how much time is on a stick by looking at it!! lol i assume you are the phantom, if so thank you so very much!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    reggie713:
    bandyt09:
    reggie713:

DAMN, you must be good to know how much time is on a stick by looking at it!! lol i assume you are the phantom, if so thank you so very much!!
    Your pictures are SO CLEAR, it's like the anti-snoob picture, that I can tell; phanton I am not. It's not like I was asking for a noob's addy or anything. The Pvnisher can be stored in the tube as it looks like it always has been stored in the tube since it was acquired about 9 months ago: just saying.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    ok thanx! and i'll keep lookin! lmao!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hey tod how are those cao italias?? Have one resting right now just wondering
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:
    reggie713:
    bandyt09:
    reggie713:

Your pictures are SO CLEAR, it's like the anti-snoob picture, that I can tell; phanton I am not. It's not like I was asking for a noob's addy or anything. The Pvnisher can be stored in the tube as it looks like it always has been stored in the tube since it was acquired about 9 months ago: just saying.
    hi ban ban wan wannnn. that is a very nice picture. i like your picture. it is ALMOST as good as mine. wasaaaaabi
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bandyt09:
    reggie713:

LoL nice!!! enjoy
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I wouldn't take that from Bandy, smack em' back!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Looks like you caught some fire from socal...We may need to have a militia meeting soon. oh wait, there is one planned already...HAHAHAHA!!!