Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ala la la la la BOMB-A

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
Got annihilated by Gordon aka pelirrojo!! Won his 100 post contest and this dude lit me up, great selection of sticks, I can't wait to light them up. Thanks again brother, you're a class act!

PS sorry for the Jiunn-like photography

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    In case it's hard to tell from L to R: Diesel Unlimited, Ave Maria, Punch, AB Black Market, PDR Clasico, and a LHC Barber Pole.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Delicious looking sticks there! ;)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    greta looking hit
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    illinoisgolf99:
    In case it's hard to tell from L to R: Diesel Unlimited, Ave Maria, Punch, AB Black Market, PDR Clasico, and a LHC Barber Pole.
    I'm glad you named all the cigars. have you seen my recent pictures? they're actually not too shabby. pretty good I'd say. I haven't been to the post office in two weeks. kinda a weird feeling. kinda good. kinda bad. kinda... winda...boomba... xoxo
    jliu:
    illinoisgolf99:
    I'm glad you named all the cigars. have you seen my recent pictures? they're actually not too shabby. pretty good I'd say. I haven't been to the post office in two weeks. kinda a weird feeling. kinda good. kinda bad. kinda... winda...boomba... xoxo
    Man I just heart you, can't wait to see this week's bombing run
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice selection of tasty treats!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Very nice. After seeing this I am lighting up.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Glad you got them. They were supposed to get there Saturday and didn't, which is always a little disconcerning. Sorry I misspelled your name. I'm a little slow you know.
    pelirrojo:
    Glad you got them. They were supposed to get there Saturday and didn't, which is always a little disconcerning. Sorry I misspelled your name. I'm a little slow you know.
    Not a worry at all my friend, they arrived safe and sound. As for my name, you're not the first haha. Thanks again brother