Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn You Redneck Mafia...and Thank You Too

2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice hit on a awesome BOTL. He deserves it, good stuff.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    That is not the smurf's song. that is the snoob lion song. so dumb he changed it from snoop dogg to snoop lion. yea, i'm freakin snoob phoenix and dragon.
    daniel - I am not the type to make cigar bomb threats. As such, I will let you think that.
    Snoob the magic dragon lol
    hahah. > -_-

LOL @^^^^^^
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    whatta buncha ford f150 pbr drinkers
    More like Rainier Beer,,lol,,Helluva hit!!Enjoy MT
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I see a 5 vegas limitada from '05 in there. I bet I know where that came from! Nicely done guys!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Surprised you didn't get a pack of Backwoods cigars. I see these rednecks are classy. Nice hit!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bwahahahahaha! Glad they made it there safe, Hope you enjoy them!
    I did not know you are a part of the redneck squad. Who is all a part of this "squad"
    Snoobie Snoobie doodlebug......we have members ALL OVER in all walks of life!!!!! In fact there may even be one of us living very near to you!!!
    true. All I had to do is step into wal mart. that wasn't a diss on wal mart. I grew up on the falling prices.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    I did not know you are a part of the redneck squad. Who is all a part of this "squad"
    Snoobie Snoobie doodlebug......we have members ALL OVER in all walks of life!!!!! In fact there may even be one of us living very near to you!!!
    true. All I had to do is step into wal mart. that wasn't a diss on wal mart. I grew up on the falling prices.
    Let's get together and bomb random people while hoping to hit one of the rednecks!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    scarlin:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    Let's get together and bomb random people while hoping to hit one of the rednecks!
    hahah. we'll first hit up all the wal marts in the country. hmm. best make another cigar order. game on!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    stad:
    I see a 5 vegas limitada from '05 in there. I bet I know where that came from! Nicely done guys!
    lol...it is a '12. It has the same looking band at the head, but has the '12 signature band on the foot....
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Ohh and hope you enjoy the sticks Mike! Glad they made it safe....
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hit to an all too deserving BORK!!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826