Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got my turd and a few stragglers!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Well mr Mtucelli's infamous turd showed up yesterday! Unfortunately the gods are on my side for the moment since he did not just bomb with a big f-ing turd!! Also I was feeling under the weather yesterday and today is flash flooding. So my untimely demise looks postponed till tomorrow. But here is what I was sent and a big thank you to mtuccelli for not just trying to teach me a nasty lesson and showing sympathy by Sending the rest!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Very nice Lee, count yourself very lucky that you don't have to go through the extremes with that turd like I had to LOL. Hope you feel better buddy!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Jason you sent me one remember? Now that I think about it, don't think I'm going to smoke it. I'm going to cut it up and bomb them to very deserving borks.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    Jason you sent me one remember? Now that I think about it, don't think I'm going to smoke it. I'm going to cut it up and bomb them to very deserving borks.
    Lol yep I remember. I have one left and was thinking about doing the same thing g haha
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Lol yep I remember. I have one left and was thinking about doing the same thing g haha
    Hey guys I'm gonna try to smoke mine lol it will give me more appreciation for the yardgars!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Start at the bottom Lee and work up!!