Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A nice hit, PadronPete?

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    It was sent from Texas.
    Bill, I'll pm it to you when I get home.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Hmmmmm, I know a BORK from Texas.....could it be?
  • PadronPetePadronPete Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    Penance is good yes? I'm am sure you will enjoy these SUPER PREMIUMS Tony... They will not SPIRAL you into a bad mood...yes? These SUPER PREMIUMS will give you hUgZ...because we like group hugs here at Ccom. "The Pete" is not in TX...."The Pete" is a secret bombing machine....

I hope you enjoy the picture of Jorge, he is the best blender on earth, unlike the inferior guy whose name starts with A and ends with Z
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    PadronPete:
    Penance is good yes? I'm am sure you will enjoy these SUPER PREMIUMS Tony... They will not SPIRAL you into a bad mood...yes? These SUPER PREMIUMS will give you hUgZ...because we like group hugs here at Ccom. "The Pete" is not in TX...."The Pete" is a secret bombing machine....

I hope you enjoy the picture of Jorge, he is the best blender on earth, unlike the inferior guy whose name starts with A and ends with Z
    I will enjoy them. It seems you aren't all that bad. LOL!

But I don't think I would say that AJ is inferior, just different.
    It's like comparing Nolan Ryan to Randy Johnson. They are both great pitchers, but one is refined and meticulous, while the other is a bit wild and sometimes a little out of control.
    Both are great in their own right, just different and their styles appeal to different folks.
    None of those folks are wrong in their likes of both, just that they see things differently.

There is no denying Padron. But are Ave Maria, Man of War, Diesel and Padilla that bad? Personally, I don't think so. I happen to like most of those.

Open the mind and let things in. To say that you won't smoke a certain cigar, because it is "inferior" is closing your mind to new experiences.

I've had people tell me that they wouldn't eat anything but the most expensive Alaskan King Crab, only to find out, they have no clue what fresh Alaskan King Crab is like and the crap they'd been getting was flash frozen rejects.

And thanks again. I do appreciate those cigars.