Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LOvE is IN thE aIR

2»

Comments

• The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    It wasn't me, Jiunn started this. He was the one who wanted to dance, lol...
    hi lovely. I'm going to sing for youuuuuuuuu

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
    It's you, it's you, You make me sing
    You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
    So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La

Do you remember this song that we danced together to? Your eyes dazzled like diamonds that night.
    i knew that was you snoob
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    It wasn't me, Jiunn started this. He was the one who wanted to dance, lol...
    hi lovely. I'm going to sing for youuuuuuuuu

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
    It's you, it's you, You make me sing
    You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

Do you remember this song that we danced together to? Your eyes dazzled like diamonds that night.
    i knew that was you snoob
    hahah! I tried dancing like that at a club with my ex before. She told me to never do it again. I thought it was funny...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    yall do know the kid is really hurting dont you,? lol
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    The Kid:
    Was this from a recent Match.com mixer in WA? Seriously Rudy, those are some patented moves there. Are you in the video?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Roberto99:
    The Kid:
    Was this from a recent Match.com mixer in WA? Seriously Rudy, those are some patented moves there. Are you in the video?
    Yep thats me on Bass!!! (kiddn) The crazy dude dancin is a hoot!!! I must say he's a better dancer than I.. or so Im told,,ha hahhah,,
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Yeah, I have to admit that video caused a serious deja- vous moment from the early 90's for me. Pretty sure I will be having a nightmare tonight.
    The Kid:
    0312 0090 0000 4901 2793
    Emoticon
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, when Rudy decides he wants to dance. He always take the lead. I really didn't want to put my two left feet out there because I knew thus would happen. But what are friends for. I got my feet stomped all over on the dance floor, lol. In all seriousness, I think we woke him out of is hibernation. Thank you Rudy, always the premadona dancer. Top notch that is :)....
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, when Rudy decides he wants to dance. He always take the lead. I really didn't want to put my two left feet out there because I knew thus would happen. But what are friends for. I got my feet stomped all over on the dance floor, lol. In all seriousness, I think we woke him out of is hibernation. Thank you Rudy, always the premadona dancer. Top notch that is :)....
    Im just glad you got em,, I was starting to wonder bout the addy I used,,,, I dont know bout all that Rick,, It wasnt that bad of a hit,, Not for a big boy like you,, I know you like AVO's ,,not sure if you tried the 85th,, The unbanded are a Donkey Droppin (ready to smoke) and a La Flor de Los Pedros (could use a little rest) ENjoy my friend,, Oh and its Primadonna,, jeesh get it right,,,

Oh I almost forgot,, awesome photo!!!
    Rudy you Primadonna, who corrects that, lol? My friend I have only smoked one of those cigars and that's Room 101. I have had the Oadron but not in that vitola so thank you for all. I'm looking forward to smoking them all. Going to give them a little rest from their travels. Thanks again....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    Rudy you Primadonna, who corrects that, lol? My friend I have only smoked one of those cigars and that's Room 101. I have had the Oadron but not in that vitola so thank you for all. I'm looking forward to smoking them all. Going to give them a little rest from their travels. Thanks again....
    awesome hit from DA KID, wats a priermodonna ? lmfao what a beautiful selection of sticks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    wats a priermodonna ? lmfao
    I had to look it up,, and Im still not sure how to take this,, As a matter of fact Im thinkin of bombin him again just to be safe,,lmao
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RCY Cigars:
    Rick, you're in for a real treat with that Donkey Dropping. I love my AVO's and Room 101's, but I'd trade either for another of the Donkey Turds. Enjoy!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice hit there, Rudy. Nice to see you guys beating each other up.
    jj20030:
    JJ, nice to see you sharing some Michigan music with the forum. Kid Rock and I actually live on the same street, but about 10 miles apart. Yeah, we're pretty much neighbors.
    Don't you do it Rudy? Pick on some other BOTL LOOKING AT THIS THREAD.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    yeah like snoob
    The buffalonian:
    yeah like snoob

I was thinking more like DBeckom, lol. Snoobie has been punished enough, lol...

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    The buffalonian:
    yeah like snoob

I was thinking more like DBeckom, lol. Snoobie has been punished enough, lol...

+1. I couldn't agree more with Ricky. Please kindly leave snoobie alone
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    forget snoobie go beloit. beloit is where its at.