Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FAjBTMAWTBSF

jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
I posted this in the what you got today thread, but decided to add it here as well.

On a side note, I seemed to have overbought my humidor a bit. As such, and since Saturday is my birthday, I am announcing the First Annual jThanatos Bought Too Much And Wants Too Bomb Somebody Festival. (FAjBTMAWTBSF for short). Shoot me a PM with addy's of deserving BoTL (or yourself, I guess...) and I will release the hounds....sticks sent may differ from those pictured above. First 3 addresses of people who aren't already getting boxes from me..."Win". Happy Hunting.

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    well. duh. hey Mike, you on the forums right now? huh?! HUH!?!?! I WINNNNNN!!!!
    OHH SH4T.... you have my addy..... Should I worry?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bombing is over rated.
    danielzreyes:
    Bombing is over rated.
    yea dude. phoooooooo'k bombing
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Bombing is over rated.
    yea dude. phoooooooo'k bombing
    Don't forget the Sriracha hawt saws!
    shhh ............... pm to ya
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    1 slot left....responded to pms
    jthanatos:

Not mine.... PM me with your choices.... if its cool. PM To ya.
    Vision:
    jthanatos:

Not mine.... PM me with your choices.... if its cool. PM To ya.
    Sorry, meant to say I had replied to the guys who sent me names I already have packages sent to.
    PM to you vision.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    First off - Happy (early) Birthday! Which cigars do you plan on lighting up tomorrow, or do you not plan that far ahead?
    Also, saw the selection you picked up in the "what did you get today thread" --- dayumm. I understand why you need to make room. Sweet idea for a bomb...PM to you with a couple nominees.
    Thanks for the birthday wish. Only one I know I am lighting is either one of my Flying Ferals or Ratzillas. I have packed my travel humi and going to hang out with friends...so I will let them have first shot and smoke what is left over. Other than that, I may stop at a B&M up near my friends and see if they have some good stuff. Or house blends. I am a sucker for house blends, cause you never know what you will get.
    jthanatos:
    Thanks for the birthday wish. Only one I know I am lighting is either one of my Flying Ferals or Ratzillas. I have packed my travel humi and going to hang out with friends...so I will let them have first shot and smoke what is left over. Other than that, I may stop at a B&M up near my friends and see if they have some good stuff. Or house blends. I am a sucker for house blends, cause you never know what you will get.
    Sounds like a good selection. And I'm with you on house blends - I always look for them because you'll never know what you'll get, but it's nice to find a "diamond in the rough" every now and then, so to speak.
    I think we are full up... I have replied to PM's, as I am 1 address short to send out. Sorry for delay, spent my weekend dying to a cold.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    glad my internet died over the weekend. Good time to lay low....
    Bklyn78:

Silly silly man.... Bombing doesnt stop because your internet was down.... shhheeeeeshh.... noobs ;)
    Bklyn78:

Silly silly man.... Bombing doesnt stop because your internet was down.... shhheeeeeshh.... noobs ;)
    jthanatos:
    I think we are full up... I have replied to PM's, as I am 1 address short to send out. Sorry for delay, spent my weekend dying to a cold.
    Sorry to hear about the cold, bro. Hopefully it didn't hinder the birthday celebrations.
    And PM back to you.
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    Sorry to hear about the cold, bro. Hopefully it didn't hinder the birthday celebrations.
    And PM back to you.
    Thanks for the reply...and yeah, the cold sucked... Killed my sense of smell and palate. Doubly frustrating because I had made good food to go with good whisky and good cigars... and couldn't taste any of it. At least my friends enjoyed themselves.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Sounds like you are a good friend to do that even though you weren't feeling well! Also sounds like you'll make a great BORK to this forum as well! Looking forward to seeing the carnage unfold!
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    And PM back to you.
    Thanks for the reply...and yeah, the cold sucked... Killed my sense of smell and palate. Doubly frustrating because I had made good food to go with good whisky and good cigars... and couldn't taste any of it. At least my friends enjoyed themselves.
    Man that sucks. I hate getting sick and you just summed up the worst parts - that your senses of smell and taste are shot.
    That just means your friends will owe you an evening of good food/cigars/whiskey when you're feeling better.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    My condolences to the families of those poor BoTL's lol
    the girl picture is freaky. take it off
    jliu:
    the girl picture is freaky. take it off
    Here, better?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Holy CRAPOLA!!!! I be hit upside my squishy melon with some Fabulous sticks!!! Man, this was totally unexpected but highly appreciative!! Thanks so much James One of these days, one of these days....... Pics up soon
    oh? wow! great hit! and yes, that pic is alot better. little mean girls scare snoobie
    Bigshizza:
    Holy CRAPOLA!!!! I be hit upside my squishy melon with some Fabulous sticks!!! Man, this was totally unexpected but highly appreciative!! Thanks so much James One of these days, one of these days....... Pics up soon
    Hope you like them. There is one last... victim... that hasn't posted yet. Hope everything went well in transit.